PDA

View Full Version : POR AB Best Bldg?

auntbaloo
10-05-2007, 01:42 PM
We will be staying at POR for the first time in 9 days :joy: :clappy::fworks: After much thought and INTERCOT viewing :rocks: I decided to request a room in AB (standard view room). For those of you who have been before, do you have a favorite room / building? I would like something close to a quiet pool (we have a 6-year old water lover) :dory: but still pretty close to a bus stop. However, I am worried about being near the LAST bus stop and not getting a ride :sob: so any information on the bus sequence would be very helpful. Considering Bldg 18 or 39 but need YOUR help! :thanks:

TammiMcMan
10-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Building 14 is the closest to the main building and the 1st bus stop. Building 39 would put you closer to the next to the last bus stop and a bit further from the main building. Personally, I would stay in the area of building 14 and 18.

#1donaldfan
10-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Bldg 14 is the closest to the main bldg and busses, however it's not next to a quiet pool. Bldg 18 / 27 will be what you should request. They are right beside a very nice quiet pool and maybe, maybe a 45 second walk to the main bldg....it's just accorss from #14......with these selections you'll be using the south depot (main bldg) bus stop which is the first stop....rarely the bus is full as it goes to PORFQ first. It will, however, have some people on it.....you'll love it, I'm sure....I'm very jealous......we won't be heading back until next summer:ill:....if you want, go to the intercot main page select resorts and find POR, scroll to the bottom and get their # to call in your request.......good luck...:mickey: