PDA

View Full Version : Adult sized kid meals?

d_m_n_n
10-05-2007, 09:16 AM
In December my DS10 will be an adult on the dining plan. At this stage, he is still a pretty picky eater but he has a big appetite. Do they make "Big Kid" portions of the chicken strips, etc? If chicken strips are not on the menu, could he order a kids meal and add a couple extra strips? :confused:

tyandskyesmom
10-05-2007, 11:22 AM
I don't know about CS meals or if it is at all places but when we had dinner at Akershus the waitress actually told us in her greeting and explanation of the way it worked there that if one of us (the adults) did not think we would like anything on the adult menu that they could make an adult version of some of the kids meals.

Since he is an adult on the DDP and paying adult prices for it, it would not hurt to ask...

88 more days!!!!

Jared
10-05-2007, 11:34 AM
The table service restaurants will probably be more accommodating than their counter service counterparts. Generally, the counter service places need to worry more about speed than special meals.

But definitely ask either your server or cashier wherever you eat. I guarantee you are not the first family in this situation.