PDA

View Full Version : Grad nite in April

RedSoxandPatsfan
10-05-2007, 08:06 AM
I just looked at the schedule of events for April '08. It shows that there are Grad Nites scheduled for the 18th, 19th, 25th, and 26th. Does this apply to only MK closing early (6:00 pm) on these days or are other parks involved also.

When we were there in '04 I remember this happening but it seemed that it was only one Friday and just MK.

Any info will be greatly appreciated as this will help in planning our upcoming ADRs.

Strmchsr
10-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Usually it's just MK involved, but, yes, they have expanded it to multiple nights.

javamama
10-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Ok so what does this mean if your staying there then? Do we have to leave the parks? Last year our trip ended on a friday in April, so we missed Grad Nite. This year we'll be there on a Friday night, is this Grad stuff awful(meaning crazy busy):confused:

bleukarma
10-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Ok so what does this mean if your staying there then? Do we have to leave the parks? Last year our trip ended on a friday in April, so we missed Grad Nite. This year we'll be there on a Friday night, is this Grad stuff awful(meaning crazy busy):confused:

MK closes at 6 so you'll have to leave the park by 6, but it shouldn't affect the other parks. Usually the students won't get there till 7 or 8 so your day at MK shouldn't be extra crowded. :mickey:

Tinkerfreak
10-08-2007, 02:11 PM
DH and I went at this time in April and were bummed out because we were only there for a few nights and the MK closed early all but one night so we never got to see wishes. Plus the other parks had to pick up the slack from the crowds that would have gone to MK.

javamama
10-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Thanks!
MK closes at 7pm, so I think that was our Epcot day anyways(night I should say).