PDA

View Full Version : The ATF agents were here earlier at work

Jen0610
10-04-2007, 03:36 PM
We're having fun now.

I'm going get some lunch and as I was leaving there were two Chevy sedans sitting in our driveway. Tined out windows, four people in each car....I was like what the heck. As I passed the first car, I look over and you could just tell that they were officers. A SUV pulled into the drive and all three cars took off up towards the buildings. I work for a trucking company and we sit well off the road behind a motel. I go on, get lunch and come back.

Well I get back and they aren't just local officers, they are ATF and they've got their weapons slung from their shoulders. All the guys that work at the fuel station/garage are standing there with their hands up and couple of them are getting patted down. So I just proceed to go park my car and go into the terminal building.

Now that they are gone, one of the guys from the garage has came over to let us know what took place. They were looking for the kid that works at the fuel station. The kid was taken into custody for the trafficing of automatic weapons. That's a comforting thought. I'll be checking out the news tonight to see if there is any mention of the arrest.

So is anyone else having an interesting day at work??

disneydrmr
10-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Wow! What a day you've had.. I'm not sure I would've even gotten out of my car if I had pulled up and seen all that going on...Glad it wasn't over a shooting or something like that.. and I'm glad they got the kid.. scary stuff out there...

tinkerbellybutton
10-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Yikes, now that's excitement ;) Glad to know the kids off the streets. As disneydrmr said I'm not sure I would have gotten out the car. hehehe

Dsnygirl
10-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Wow! That's pretty impressive... glad they got him! All we ever get is the odd security guard bringing a prisoner in who's in labor... okay, I guess that's a little weird, but it happens! :crazy: What's really odd is when they've been in prison longer than 9 months... ;)

Glad to hear nothing more serious happened - what a day!! :whew:

kakn7294
10-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Wow, that's way better than my day - and mine was pretty weird! I had a work-related class all day then my Jeep battery died and my BIL had to jump start it so I could go get a new battery. On my way to my sister's to pick up my DD, the neighborhood is all blocked off with police cars and huge semis because they're making a movie. There must be something in the air today!

pink
10-04-2007, 06:55 PM
That's crazy. I would have been freaking out. :blush: