PDA

View Full Version : Photopass - help?!?

disneyfan328
10-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Ok we just got back onn 9/30 and I have started going through our photopass photos online and realized that there are several that are missing. Like i know I scanned it at Test Track and that one is missing. There were pics with Buzz lightyear that are missing and in 1/2 of our tink pictures tink is missing. Our hands are empty?????:confused:

I have tried emailing them but haven't heard back yet and I also tried calling. again waiting for a return call.

Has anyone else had any issues like this with photopass and if so what happened? Were the able to fix the pics or find missing ones? I am just :ill: about them right now.

cal5755
10-04-2007, 06:35 PM
It will take at least a week before you hear from them. We have pictures with our girls in tink.. she is only in one of their hands per picture. I am clueless about the test track as ours were there but for Buzz you had to purchase the picture and they give you a number like the photopass that you can add in. At least when we went to do it at buzz that is what the cm told us. Good luck!!

Stormer
10-04-2007, 10:18 PM
We were there in August. When we got home I viewed my photos online and one was missing. It took about a week for them to respond to my e-mail. They were not able to locate my picture. The same thing happened to my sister a few months before, but they did find her picture, so there is hope!

disneyfan328
10-05-2007, 12:28 PM
It will take at least a week before you hear from them. We have pictures with our girls in tink.. she is only in one of their hands per picture. I am clueless about the test track as ours were there but for Buzz you had to purchase the picture and they give you a number like the photopass that you can add in. At least when we went to do it at buzz that is what the cm told us. Good luck!!

In regareds to the above, I was not referring the Buzz Lightyear ride, I know how those work and we did purchase and you cannot add those to photopass, but what I mean is that we had a meet and greet with buzz and there was a photopass guy there taking pictures and I gave him the card. those are missing too.

for the tink pictures - We did one as a family and she is there, then each of the kids and myself wanted one alone - She is in both pics of my oldest DD ( looking at her hands and then at the camera - middle DD tink is there when she is looking at her hands, but not in the one where she is looking at the camera, and in both of mine and my youngest DS both pictures our hands are empty. I still have heard nothing although I think I missed a call from them this morning.

I will post an update once I do. If they can't find the ones that are missing I will deal as we got pics of buzz with our camera and the test track one wasn't the best, but for the tink ones I REALLY hope that they can fix it as the other 2 kids are going to be upset that the oldest pictures are fine and there's aren't.

Oh well, here's hoping for the best.

Also as a note on photopass. Rarely if at all did I see a photopass person in EPCOT. We got none there.

Also we got picked to be in a parade and I asked a photopass person if they could take a few pics for me on my card and they wouldn't do it. He said he is only allowed to do ones in front of the castle. bummer we were all in the parade so got no pics of all of us, but we took pictures of the crowds and I got a few of the kids. I just wish they were a little more flexible and accesible in different area's of the park. There are so many great photo spots, but we really only ran in to them at characters, the castle and the hat at mgm.