PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Week

gregdd
10-04-2007, 12:48 PM
We are going to be staying at Coronado Spr.during Christmas week ( 12/22-12/29) After reading about the large crowds, does anyone have any tips on how to handle it?

laprana
10-04-2007, 01:16 PM
The best advice I would have is to make a good plan! List out the things you most want to see and do in each park, and make those your top priorities. Use fastpasses as much as possible to cut down on your time waiting in line. Most of all, just try to have patience with the crowds and stay relaxed while you are there. And have fun!!:mickey:

disneycouple2004
10-04-2007, 01:22 PM
We will be there those exact dates also. Christmas is our favorite time of the year to go. Just like other posts says..use fastpasses, have a plan, prepare yourself in advance that it will be packed, keep your patience in check, don't try to rush yourself and it will all work out.
And try to ignore those other people that are not so nice...yes there will be some pushing and bumping...but overall its worth it :D
have a great trip...:thumbsup:

gregdd
10-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Thanks, part of the fun is the planning, so we will do that and add plenty of time

krose78
10-04-2007, 01:41 PM
We are going from the 19th-27th this is our first time during Christmas. The only things we really would probably want to do are newer rides and pirates is a must but I think we are just going to take it at a slow pace and enjoy being there for Christmas and all the joy of the season. The only thing is my son is still kind of worried Santa won't find him there.

awaggett
10-04-2007, 05:39 PM
We were there last year the 21-29. To be honest the crowds did not get bad until the 27th. It was crowded before Christmas, but doable. We spent Saturday at the MK and were able to everything we wanted--we used FP, and had some waits over 30 minutes. On the 27th we were at AK and it was CRAZY! Over 2 1/2 hour wait for Safari and no more FP. My family is not the get up and go type, so I have a feeling if you get an early start you will be fine. On the 27th, they stopped letting folks park at AK at noon (I don't think they stopped people from arriving via bus). On the 29th we went to MK. We just did POC, and waited almost 1.5 hours.

All that said--it was AMAZING. The decorations, theming, etc, was unlike any other visit we have had. We were just back again two weeks ago--no crowds, but missed the decorations!