PDA

View Full Version : Personal top five wants

Greenlawler
10-04-2007, 12:20 AM
I know similar threads to this have been up but its time for some new material.

Who are the top five characters you have seen pictures of or heard are out there somewhere that you would love to see, but have not gotten to meet and greet.

1. Shun Yu (miss-spelled) villan from Mulan
2. Ludwing Von Drake
3. Thumper
4. Three Little Pigs
5. Headless Horseman (my personal pipe dream)

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-04-2007, 03:13 AM
Darkwing Duck
Malificent
Stromboli
Roger Rabbit
Genie

Chris :hatter:

GrmGrninGost
10-04-2007, 05:44 PM
My list:
1. Dumbo
2. Robin Hood
3. Three Little Pigs
4. Blue Fairy
5. King Triton

Hayden's Dad
10-05-2007, 09:37 AM
Good thing you only asked for top 5 Greenlawler.
1 Evil Queen
2 Maleficent
3 Little John
4 Strombolli
5 Mushu

They really just need to have a regular villians meet and greet, like at the Judge's Tent with fair warning for little ones so if they would be scared then the parents wouldn't take them in.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-05-2007, 12:08 PM
1 - Sora
2 - Snow Queen
3 - Princes
4 - Jim Hawkins
5 - Clarice

Meeko_33785
10-05-2007, 10:16 PM
1. Gus
2. Jaq
3. Gaston
4. Kuzco
5. Jim Hawkins

I'm not holding my breath that I'll ever find any of them though, but it would be nice,

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-05-2007, 10:43 PM
1. Dumbo (My DD would be thrilled to see him. Dumbo is her favorite movie!!)

2. Thumper

3. Gus

4. Jaq

5. Blue Fairy

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-06-2007, 09:31 PM
1. Dumbo
2. Shan-yu
3. Mushu
4. Jiminey Cricket
5. (witch) from Snow White

:jaw::clappy::fworks::crazy::hi:

amorillo
10-07-2007, 08:08 PM
1. Sora!!!!
2. Goliath (from gargoyles)
3. Roger Rabbit
4. B.E.N. (I love treasure planet)
5. Cinderella's Stepsisters

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-09-2007, 02:35 AM
They really just need to have a regular villians meet and greet, like at the Judge's Tent with fair warning for little ones so if they would be scared then the parents wouldn't take them in.

I remember back in '97 there was a room in the judges tent that was strictly villains...Cruella, Brer Fox, Big Bad Wolf were a few that were there. I was disappointed in May to see that they're no longer doing that there. I agree there needs to be a "villains" meet room/tent.

Wolf
10-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Alright me and mom are both going to make our lists seperate.
My list:
1.Malificient
2.Prince John (robin hood)
3.Darkwing Duck!!!!!
4.Beast
5.Robin Hood

Mom's:
1.Beast
2.Mushuu
3.Big Bad Wolf (we don't know if he's possible but he would be awesome)
4.Abuu
5.Wizard Mickey

like2workout
10-09-2007, 03:23 PM
fun question! here are my top 5:
-bernard (the rescuers)
-bianca (the rescuers)
-little john (robin hood)
-gov. radcliffe (pocahontas)
-old had (snow white)

maybe some will start appearing!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-09-2007, 05:20 PM
The only thing about Bianca and Bernard is that I believe they are no longer possible.

On the other hand, you might want to settle for Gus and Jacques from Cinderella cause that might be as close as you can get to them these days.

Spoiler:

I believe they used the old costumes heads from Bianca and Bernard to make Jacques and Gus-Gus. But I could be mistaken on this.

like2workout
10-09-2007, 05:29 PM
i would be glad to take gus and jacques! if i can't get bernard and bianca, gus and jacques would be great too! it's hard to go wrong with so many great characters out there!

Greenlawler
10-10-2007, 12:34 AM
i have heard some rumors that there are some new characeters on the way but sadly they are just rumors, and my source would not go into detail except he thought Huey, Dewey and Louie were candidates.

DisneyDreams09
10-10-2007, 12:49 AM
As difficult as this is I think I can narrow it.. :)
1) Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters(are they considered a package deal?)
2)Maleficent
3) Cinderella
4)Cruella Deville
5)Belle

There are so many more...I know Cindy and Belle are fairly common, but when we went, my son was 3 and he was only interested in Cars, Incredibles, Toy Story etc. Princesses weren't exactly awe-inspiring to him :)

Hayden's Dad
10-10-2007, 01:23 PM
What are the rumors you have been hearing? Huey Dewey and Louie would be neat to meet. I recently saw plush of them at the Disney Store that I have not seen before, Not that that means anything, but we are alowed to get our hopes up.

mermaidmarian
10-10-2007, 08:54 PM

On my past 2 visits (May and August '07) Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters have been out on the back side of Cinderella's castle.

Greenlawler
10-11-2007, 12:07 AM
What are the rumors you have been hearing? Huey Dewey and Louie would be neat to meet. I recently saw plush of them at the Disney Store that I have not seen before, Not that that means anything, but we are alowed to get our hopes up.

It was simply that Disney was thinkng about 6 or 7 new characters for Winter or Spring that had not been out in a while, and that the nephews were some of them. I would not bank on it though....but maybe their actualy hearing us and may switch out some characters.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-11-2007, 01:54 AM
On my past 2 visits (May and August '07) Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters have been out on the back side of Cinderella's castle.

Did you tell Cinderella? She could have got castle security after them! ;)

Amy_Callaghan
10-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Top Five Wants:

(1. Hercules
(2. Prince Eric
(3. Quasimodo
(4. Phoebus
(5. Flounder

jpH/keD
10-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Great topic! :thumbsup:
1. Pocahontas
2. Fairy God Mother
3. Blue Fairy
4. Any Prince or Gaston
5. Marie (Aristocats)

mermaidmarian
10-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Great topic! :thumbsup:
1. Pocahontas

Pocahontas is usually at Rafiki's Planet Watch. I have seen her there twice, last time in May '07.

SimbaFan1
03-02-2008, 11:35 PM
1) Gaston
2) Sora
3) Strombolli
4) Dumbo
5)Quasimoto

kelly.garrett
06-05-2008, 04:11 AM
I really only have one: Bert from Mary Poppins. If I could just meet him my life would be complete. :)

Everytime I ask, they always tell me that he is on Mainstreet in the morning/afternoon. Has anyone ever seen him on Mainstreet at this time? Heck, has anyone ever seen him taking photos with guests anywhere in WDW?

He waved at my mom during the parade at MVMCP last year, and my mom and I almost died. :laughing: Clearly I have a problem.

I just thought of another character, but I've never heard of him doing meet & greets: Lumiere.

AnnetteFan
06-05-2008, 05:22 AM
I've met Bert behind the castle in Fantasy Land, near the carousel. Not sure what the occassion or reason was but that's the area he was in, no attendent or anything, people kept coming up to him asking for directions, the poor guy, I'm guessing that's why he isn't out too often. I've also seen him out at DHS in front of the GMR but they've changed the sets since BPB started so I'm not sure if he comes out these days.

Thumper is the cutest thing, it's a shame he's never out, I got to meet him when they were promoting the Bambi DVD but apparently it's quite difficult for him to come out, his friends find him to be quite cumbersome.

Marie has been out in France fairly often now for whoever is interested in her.

I'd love to meet Bianca and Bernard, the Gus costume is not a reworking of Bianca or Bernard, it's been out for many years, Bianca and Bernard still exist but they're only special event characters as of right now, but they do still exist.

like2workout
06-05-2008, 09:02 AM
annettefan! you mentioned bernard and bianca are special event characters. do you know when they are out? is it a certain event? they are on the top of my want list - i love the rescuers! any information will be appreciated - thanks!

RAIDER
06-05-2008, 09:08 AM
In no particular order

Thumper

Gus Gus

Rattigan

Evinrude ( the dragonfly from the rescuers )

Mr & Mrs Beaver ( Narnia )

AnnetteFan
06-05-2008, 03:08 PM
annettefan! you mentioned bernard and bianca are special event characters. do you know when they are out? is it a certain event? they are on the top of my want list - i love the rescuers! any information will be appreciated - thanks!

I've never seen them come out for any event but they are an option. Mostly for things like private parties and weddings but I've never heard of anyone requesting Bianca and Bernard at their wedding! But if they ever did they're available.

like2workout
06-05-2008, 03:13 PM
thanks annettefan! i didn't even know there were times that characters could be requested. that's great! i know who i'll be asking for if i ever make it down the aisle! ha!

daan8810
06-05-2008, 04:33 PM
My top 5 would be:

1. Hades
2. Mushu
3. Marie
4. The Three Fairies
5. Snow Queen

Disneyatic
06-05-2008, 04:48 PM
My top 5 are:

Chip & Dale's girlfriend (I can't remember her name!)
Owl (from Winnie the Pooh)
Captain Jack Sparrow
Flora, Fauna & Merryweather
Tinkerbell

Disneyatic
06-05-2008, 04:50 PM
My top 5 would be:

1. Hades
2. Mushu
3. Marie
4. The Three Fairies
5. Snow Queen

Daniel,
We saw Mushu with Mulan in China in September and they have said that Marie is currently out frequently in France, so I bet you'll have a good chance getting those two on your July trip!
Good Luck!

daan8810
06-06-2008, 05:46 AM
Daniel,
We saw Mushu with Mulan in China in September and they have said that Marie is currently out frequently in France, so I bet you'll have a good chance getting those two on your July trip!
Good Luck!

Ahwww that woulld be awesome! :D I can't wait to go to Walt Disney World... it's going to be 'a whole new world' for me ;)

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-07-2008, 08:40 AM
My top 5 would have to be:

Gaston
Brer Rabbit
Figment
Marie
Hades

I know both Figment and Marie are supposed to be out in Epcot but I've never seen them. We look for them every time. Hopefully on our next trip we'll catch Marie.

AdventurerKim
06-07-2008, 11:29 AM
1. Figment
2. Violet from Incredibles
3. Pumbaa
4. Prince Charming and Cinderella in one pic
5. Ariel and Eric in one pic

Young@Heart
06-07-2008, 11:56 AM
Hades (for DH)
Phineas and Ferb (for DD)
Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather (for me)
Sora (for DS 12 and DS 14)
Chicken Little (all of us)

(I know, the last one is the only one we actually WILL meet. :blush:)

elmjimmlm
06-07-2008, 12:58 PM
4)Cruella Deville
:
I saw a picture on another site that said there is a new meet and greet in HS for 101 Dalmations..

My list:
1. Marie
2.Daisy Duck
3.Lady
4.Phineas
5.Ferb

tink'72
06-07-2008, 01:34 PM
2)Maleficent
3) Cinderella
4)Cruella Deville
5)Belle

I have actually seen the evil stepmother and the stepsisters together. So, yes they are a package deal.:mickey: Cinderella you can see at 1900 Park Fair in the Grand Floridian. Cruella Devil you can see when you first walk into MK in front of Town Square. And Belle you can see in Epcot in France. She usually appears in the afternoon with beast.Hope this helped! Have a magical day!:mickey:

emmetlovesmaleficent
06-21-2008, 07:59 PM
I have met A LOT of characters, but

MALEFICENT! I would be fine with just her!
Snow Prince
Roger/Jessica Rabbit
Dwarfs
Someone REALLY RARE!:thedolls:

Jozymouse
06-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Ooh thats a tough one:

On top of my list would be Jaq, Gus, Hades and Sweetums.

Then I would have Huey, Dewey and Louie.

That would be AWESOME!:mickey:

Blue Genie
06-23-2008, 10:42 PM
Send I never been to WDW and I live closer to Disneyland here is my top 5 I want to meet and getthere pictures and autograph.

1. Daisy Duck
2. Prince Eric
3. Blue Fairy
4. Brer Rabbit
5. Merryweather

If u see my signature u will see some more of my 35 characters that I want to meet.

jpH/keD
06-25-2008, 11:01 AM
My top 5 are:

1) Blue Fairy
2) Ariel as a human
3) Gaston
4) Giselle (Enchanted)
5) The Witch from Enchanted!

:thumbsup::cloud9::mickey:

ChadParker33
07-02-2008, 07:14 PM
My five:
1- Roger & Jessica Rabbit
2- Hades
3- Syndrome
4- Ursula
5- Pete

ok..ok....so maybe my top five was actually 6.