PDA

View Full Version : Wishes music at CA Grill?

Aggie97
10-03-2007, 08:23 PM
At CA Grill, do they generally play the Wishes music during the fireworks? When we dined there during Wishes in December, they did not play the music outside on the balcony or inside the restaurant, but I could not recall whether or not they usually do so. (This was "regular" Wishes, not during MVMCP or anything.) Thanks! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
10-03-2007, 09:33 PM
In August, we stood on the balcony during dinner, and the music played loud and clear.

Natazu
10-04-2007, 01:44 AM
The current policy at California Grill is to dim the lights and play the music inside the restaurant. Outside the restaurant, you can usually hear the music but not always.

Bri
10-12-2007, 02:33 PM
we did CA grill for wishes last september and we stood on the balcony and heard the music. i don't think the music was that loud coming from the park, it seems like there were speakers on the balcony. i'm sure you can call the reservation line and ask.

ibrowse17
10-12-2007, 02:39 PM
The last time we had dinner at Cali Grill, and also at Narc's, they dimmed the lights and played the music. Really cool to be at either place and watch Wishes from your table:thumbsup:

awaggett
10-14-2007, 01:45 AM
I usually make it to California Grill every few months (the only good thing about traveling so much for work!). Anyways, I can't remember when they haven't played the music both outside and in--it's one of the reasons I keep going back!

Aggie97
10-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Thanks, everyone! The night we were there seemed like an "off" night for the restaurant in many ways, so we kind of figured someone may have just forgotten to turn on the music. We'll be sure to give CA Grill another try on a future trip, though! :)

DisneyDoug2
10-16-2007, 12:02 PM
My family and I have eaten there 3 times at various times of the year and they have always played the wishes music on the balcony. Not sure if they play it in the dining room.