PDA

View Full Version : My 2007 trip!!!

Disneyexpert15
10-03-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm new to this message board. I went to Disney from May 31 to June 4 2007. We stayed at Pop Century. The first day we arrived to the hotel in the late afternoon. Later, we ate at the Pop Century. Then, we went Magic Kingdom and Epcot. We rode on the new Nemo ride. I thought it was awesome. Next day, we went to Ohana. Waited awile and ate. Then, went to MGM. Ate at Pizza Planet line tok about an hour.:( Went to Magic Kingdom later in the day. Left during the fireworks. Next day, went to Animal Kingdom rode on Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, and saw the Nemo show. Went to Magic Kingdom. On the last day, we went to a character breakfast at Crystal Palace at the Grand Floridian. When at Disney I usually have character breakfast at Chef Mickey's, but before we left they didnt' have any reservations avaliable. :mad: So, I chose to eat at Crystal Palace. At Crystal Palace, the characters were Pooh, Tigger, Mad Hatter, Alice, and Mary Poppins. Then, we went to MGM. I rode on Tower of Terror and Rockin Roller Coaster. On the Roller Coaster, I couldn't my picture from the ride so they let me ride again without going in the lines!!! :D
I had a great time and I'll defintely go again!!!:mickey:

faline
10-03-2007, 09:09 PM
I was there right around the same time. Seemed more crowded than I hoped it would be!

Sounds like you had a fun trip!

SBETigg
10-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Sounds like a good time! Wow, that's some line at Pizza Planet. Thanks for the report.

AbeeNormal
10-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the fun trip report:thumbsup:

:welcome::rocks: