PDA

View Full Version : Can you use Disney Dollars or Disney Gift Cards to pay for a reservation?

BriarRose
10-03-2007, 01:26 PM
I am trying to earn as many Disney reward dollars with my Disney Visa and was wondering if anyone knows if you can purchase either Disney Dollars or a Disney Gift Card and use it to pay for your room reservation? I'd like to earn the points now and use them on the trip rather than pay for the room at the time of the trip and have them available after I get home.

KylesMom
10-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Yes, yes, and yes. You can purchase a Disney Gift Card or Disney Dollars with your Rewards $$$ after you have them transferred to your Rewards Card - OR you can just pay for your hotel directly with your Rewards Card and not worry about converting it to Disney Dollars or Gift Cards. :mickey:

vamaggie
10-03-2007, 05:00 PM
I am trying to earn as many Disney reward dollars with my Disney Visa and was wondering if anyone knows if you can purchase either Disney Dollars or a Disney Gift Card and use it to pay for your room reservation? I'd like to earn the points now and use them on the trip rather than pay for the room at the time of the trip and have them available after I get home.

Not sure but you may want to see if you can pay part of your resssie early on the card (so it posts before you go) and that would give you more reward dollars to use to pay the rest.