PDA

View Full Version : Moderate Resorts

luvdiznee
10-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Which has the best pool? My sister who has never been to the world is basing her stay on this. So which is it that has slides or anything other than just a pool? Thanks. :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-03-2007, 01:08 PM
I believe that all of the moderate resorts "main" pools have slides!

We've only been to POR and POFQ, and of those two, DD loves POFQ's pool and "Scales" the slide (it is shaped like a serpent...you walk up its back, and slide down the tonge)

Wrigley
10-03-2007, 01:18 PM
All of the moderate resorts have pretty nice pools and main pools and those resorts do have slides at them as well. I am partial to CBR just because it is one of my favorite resorts and have stayed at this one the most, but I think that CS has the best pool for a moderate resort. The pool is very large and has a pretty big slide as well. I think that any moderate resort would be a good choice!

kathiep
10-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Coronado's main pool is definately the best.

Lessie
10-03-2007, 08:01 PM
I agree... Coronado Springs has the best pool for a moderate!

mouseketeer mom
10-03-2007, 08:11 PM
We're staying at our first mod in December for a gymnastics meet. We will be at Coronado Springs. Glad to hear the pool is terrific!

Iluvpooh
10-03-2007, 09:26 PM
By far the best MOD pool is CSR. Also they have a fantastic and HUGE hot tub.

PetefromRI
10-03-2007, 09:36 PM
As I posted earlier this week.We just returned from the CBR and one of the CM's told me that when the CBR pool reopens in Oct. 2008 it will be the best pool in "The World" with an 80 foot waterslide and 2 hot tubs.She said it will be better than the Y&B Club pool.It will be closed Jan.-Sept. 2008.

Mickey91
10-03-2007, 11:45 PM
All the mods have great pools and slides! We just stayed at the POR and loved their slide! It is a little longer than the one at POFQ. :mickey:

luvdiznee
10-04-2007, 08:27 AM
As I posted earlier this week.We just returned from the CBR and one of the CM's told me that when the CBR pool reopens in Oct. 2008 it will be the best pool in "The World" with an 80 foot waterslide and 2 hot tubs.She said it will be better than the Y&B Club pool.It will be closed Jan.-Sept. 2008.

Is that just the Main Pool closed from Jan-Sept 2008? I believe they have 6 pools at CBR? :mickey:

DisneyGrrrl
10-04-2007, 08:30 AM
I've stayed at all the moderate several times and I think I prefer POR/POFQ, not only because they are cool pools with cool slides, but because they are smaller resorts I find that they aren't quite as crowded as CS or CBR. That could just be my personal experience though. However, all of them are pretty cool and you can't go wrong. :cloud9:

Mickey'sGirl
10-04-2007, 08:49 AM
I think the Coronado Springs pool is one of the best on property -- and we've made the rounds!

KarenP
10-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Coronado's Dig Site is the best pool in my opinion, with a Mayan Pyramid theme and a 123' foot water slide.

javamama
10-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Dh and I stayed at CS when we were dating, we loved the main pool, plus we have a small pool off our room and that was great too. We really loved that resort, when we start taking our kids(without our entire family) I'd love to stay there again, it was great all in all.

PetefromRI
10-04-2007, 06:29 PM
luvdiznee,
It's just the main pool that is closing.In fact I understand that they are putting some slides in some of the quiet pools because of this.I'm sure that they won't be big slides but just something to make up for the inconvenience.

luvdiznee
10-04-2007, 07:09 PM
luvdiznee,
It's just the main pool that is closing.In fact I understand that they are putting some slides in some of the quiet pools because of this.I'm sure that they won't be big slides but just something to make up for the inconvenience.

Thank You so much for the info! Although it may change our decision. ;) We are actually already booked at CBR. I will have my sis ask her friend who just got back from CS how much she enjoyed it there. Thanks again. :mickey: