PDA

View Full Version : Boatwrights and Liberty Tree Kids Menu??

crazeedizneefinatic
10-03-2007, 11:23 AM
I checked out both restaurants and do not see a kids menu listed. Liberty Tree is a platter style so do the kids eat that or do they have chicken fingers and fries? Also Boatwrights does not list a kids menu, we are also looking for Chicken fingers and fries. If anyone has eaten here recently could you please let me know, thanks!!

DisneyGrrrl
10-03-2007, 11:36 AM
We ate at Boatwright's on Friday night. There was a kid's menu with macaroni and cheese (which we got) and spaghetti. I can't remember what else they had, but it seems like chicken nuggets/tenders are on just about every kid's menu at Disney.

WTDing
10-03-2007, 12:18 PM
At Liberty Tree the kids got to eat what was on the adult platter. I know that Mac and Cheese was also served.

Boatwright's had a pretty good kids menu but not sure if chicken strips were on there or not (our kids never touch them). I think my daughter got a hamburger and my son got the macaroni and beef with cheese. Side dish choices included salad, chicken noodle soup, veggies and fruit.

DVCWDWMEMBER
10-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Here is a copy of what is on the menu for kids at Liberty Tree Tavern.

All meals served with choice of 1% milk, bottled water, or juice

Kids' Complete Meals

These menus items include one serving from each of the five food groups

Pizza with mozzarella and diced chicken (optional), served with veggies and brown-sugar apples $7.49

Beef and Macaroni with marinara sauce and topped with mozzarella served with veggies and fruit salad $7.49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kids' Picks
Choice of 1 Appetizer, 1 entree and 1 dessert - $7.49

Appetizer

Garden Salad OR Chicken Noodle Soup

Entrees

Sliced Turkey OR Macaroni and Cheese

Soft Drinks Available Upon Request

Desserts

Fruit Cup OR Ice-Cream Sundae

#1donaldfan
10-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Boatwrights for sure has a kids menu.......chicken nuggs and such......they have a much better breakfast than anyone on Disney property....IMHO.......gotta love it....

krose78
10-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Here is a copy of what is on the menu for kids at Liberty Tree Tavern.

All meals served with choice of 1% milk, bottled water, or juice

Kids' Complete Meals

These menus items include one serving from each of the five food groups

Pizza with mozzarella and diced chicken (optional), served with veggies and brown-sugar apples $7.49

Beef and Macaroni with marinara sauce and topped with mozzarella served with veggies and fruit salad $7.49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kids' Picks
Choice of 1 Appetizer, 1 entree and 1 dessert - $7.49

Appetizer

Garden Salad OR Chicken Noodle Soup

Entrees

Sliced Turkey OR Macaroni and Cheese

Soft Drinks Available Upon Request

Desserts

Fruit Cup OR Ice-Cream Sundae

I think this is just for lunch. For dinner they only get what is served to everyone. Which was really bad for us because my DS hates thanksgiving dinner and that is exactly what it was he only liked the dessert.