PDA

View Full Version : crowd...I am so nervous

jpmsrivers
10-03-2007, 11:13 AM
This is the first time I have ever been in November...we usually go the 2nd week of March. We will be arriving the Friday before Thanksgiving and leaving Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Should I be worried about the crowds? I was hoping most of the crowds would not arrive until Wednesday, but now I am getting really worried it will be very crowded. Can anyone give me any insight on past experience during this time?:crowd:

tyandskyesmom
10-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Sorry but I think you are arriving when a lot of the rest os the Thanksgiving crowds are. I think a lot of vacationeers arrive that weekend and stay through the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Our favorite time to go is Thanksgiving day through the following week and the crowns drop off dramatically the weekend following Thanksgiving but it is pretty crowded before that.

90 more days!!!

kbean
10-03-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm not sure about before, but a Cast Member at Disney told me after Thanksgiving the crowds drop off till mid dec.

ibrowse17
10-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Have a good plan laid out, and make use of the FP's and you should be ok. It will be crowded, so create a pace that will assure a nice time. Good luck and have a great trip:thumbsup:

Strmchsr
10-03-2007, 02:41 PM
:ditto: It's crowded all week. Things get worse as the week goes on so hit MK early, but I totally agree to just have a plan and use fastpass. Relax. You'll be at Disney World. Don't worry about crowds.

btuskan
10-03-2007, 09:17 PM
I made that mistake last year and learned from it. I made reservations for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving through the Tuesday before. Wed, Thur and Fri were nice, but by Saturday morning the parks were starting to get crowded and by Tuesday we couldn't wait to leave. Use Morning Extra Magic Hours in addition to the fast passes and you should get to do everything on your "must do list".

nicole48040
10-04-2007, 12:35 AM
My family is going to be there the same time as yours and while I admit to being a little nervous too, who cares it's DISNEYWORLD!!:cloud9: We are going to be just fine in all those crowds and are going to have the times of our lives! So hang in there, and know that there is a fellow intercotee in the same zoo as you! :thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
10-04-2007, 06:25 AM
We are arriving the Friday before Thanksgiving and leaving the Saturday after. We are planning most of our park time in the beginning, and some more resort time as it nears Thanksgiving. Its our first time too, going this crowded week. I hope we don't regret going at this time.

jpmsrivers
10-04-2007, 09:23 AM
I am just going to relax and go with the flow...No matter what happens we will be at Disney and enjoying our time together...what could be better than that. :mickey: