PDA

View Full Version : Halloween decor is AMAZING!!

*tinker_belle*
10-03-2007, 02:44 AM
I just visited [a website] for my much needed fix of resort photos. There are new ones of the Halloween and fall decorations and i was so impressed! It made me excited to go this month. I have never been during October so this will be a good experience. I especially love Candy Corn Acres in CA, sooooo cute!

*tinker_belle*
10-03-2007, 09:39 PM
sorry chipdale i didn't know we couldn't even give hints, can we do links? I don't even know how to do that...

Melanie
10-03-2007, 10:13 PM
sorry chipdale i didn't know we couldn't even give hints, can we do links? I don't even know how to do that...

I'm sorry, but per the INTERCOT Terms of Service, and in fairness to our sponsors, we do not allow links (or hints) to other Disney related websites.

I've seen some pics from the past couple of days at the resort, and I have to say it looks incredible! :pumpkin:

BrerGnat
10-04-2007, 11:50 PM
We'll be there this Sunday to check out the decorations and festivities. I have to do SOMEthing to convince my poor 3 year old that it's not time for Christmas...yet! :D

I keep telling him, "it's Halloweentime!, October is Halloween month", but he just won't hear of it. I think taking him to DLR will sort of get the point across. ;)

Belle619
10-05-2007, 01:32 PM
I can't wait to see them! I'll be there in 18 days!!! :mpumpkin:

tamquilts
10-08-2007, 01:00 PM
If you visit my profile I have a home page. There are lots of pictures on there from last week when I visited DLR . We took tons of photos of the decorations. My website is not a "Disney Related Site" but a family page devoted to my kids and our family interest. One of those interests being Disney.

*tinker_belle*
10-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Tamquilts i loved your pictures! Those are great. And your daughters hat is so cute!!

tamquilts
10-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks. As for the pumpkin hat... some crazy chipmunk in DCA tried to snatch it off of her head. ;)

MegaDisney
10-22-2007, 04:23 PM
You know in my 39 years of visiting Disneyland I have never been during October.:mad:

I have seen some photos and everything looks great.:thumbsup:

Maybe next year I will have to plan a Halloweentime trip.

NotaGeek
10-22-2007, 05:13 PM
If you visit my profile I have a home page. There are lots of pictures on there from last week when I visited DLR . We took tons of photos of the decorations. My website is not a "Disney Related Site" but a family page devoted to my kids and our family interest. One of those interests being Disney.
Great pics, thanks for sharing!

Scott
10-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Well Bryant, I'll go with you next year. Can't swing it this year unfortunately.

:stitch:

Disneyluvr2
10-24-2007, 12:08 AM
You know in my 39 years of visiting Disneyland I have never been during October.:mad:

I have seen some photos and everything looks great.:thumbsup:

Maybe next year I will have to plan a Halloweentime trip.

I went a couple of weeks ago for the first time in October and I LOVED it!!! I always thought Christmas time my favorite time of year to visit Disneyland, but now I think it's a toss up between Halloween & Christmas! I honestly don't know which one I like better! Make sure you plan a trip next year in October MegaDisney! You'll be glad you did! I know I'm going back in October next year!!!:thumbsup:

tamquilts
10-24-2007, 04:21 PM
I took down my Halloweentime Decor photos and put up photos from the Mickey's Halloween Treats party. So if you are looking for Decor photos they are gone. :blush:

*tinker_belle*
10-25-2007, 04:42 PM
I've never been at Halloween either in all these years. I was supposed to go this last Sunday but wasn't able to because of the fires, we had to evacuate :( I would have much rather been at DL.

BklynChick
10-26-2007, 10:42 PM
I have to admit, I'm not really a "Halloween" person, but it is amazing the theming they have done in both parks. Compared with my trip at the same time 3 years ago, there is so much more going on. Unfortunately, that now means that October isn't as much of an "off-season" time, ESPECIALLY Friday - Sunday.