PDA

View Full Version : The Narula's Do Disney Day Five

disneynarula
10-02-2007, 11:41 PM
We wake up and head to AK. Everyone slept in again so all the rides have pretty long lines by the time we get there. We do manage to catch the first Lion King show and it is a big hit with Susan and the boys love it again.

Then we meander around trying to ride EE. I grab two FP for Paul and myself but they are not good until 12:00 and it is 11:00. Calvin is snoozing in his stroller so Susan, Oscar and Paul go see It's Tough To Be A Bug while I stroll around the gift shops.

We have lunch at Flame Tree and then it is time for our ride on EE. Paul decides not to ride for some reason. I leave everyone to finish lunch while I ride. Right as we are going up the hill it starts to rain but what a ride it is. I love roller coasters but hate to go upside down so EE is a big hit for me.

By the time I leave the ride it is pouring rain. Susan and Oscar are slow eaters so when I get back they are still eating but there are a bunch of table vultures glaring at us so we leave.

We have no raingear so we make a mad dash to the tram and have a nice wet car ride back to Pop. Everyone has a shower and a change of clothes and a nap.

We hop in the car for our ADR at the Coral Reef. We have a wonderful meal, watch Illuminations and then head back to Pop for bed.

Bethis26fan
10-03-2007, 07:03 PM
sounds like another great day

faline
10-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Glad you enjoyed Coral Reef! It's always fund to dine while watching the fish!