PDA

View Full Version : The Narula's Do Disney Day Four

disneynarula
10-02-2007, 11:30 PM
We wake up and pack the bags for the room change so we can have connecting rooms with Susan when she arrives. We decide to head to the Magic Kingdom. We ride Magic Carpets and Pirates. Oscar loves the Pirates. Then it is off too the Haunted Mansion. Oscar was scared at first but then warmed up to the ride. Calvin loves everything and does his "yay clap" for all the rides. Paul being a thrill ride-six flags kind of guy is not impressed but is a good sport anyway. We see Mickey's Phillharmagic and all love it.

After our rides in the morning we hit the Colonial Harbour House for lunch. Yummy.

After lunch Calvin snoozes in his stroller and Paul and Oscar take a spin on Buzz. Then it is off to the speedway for Oscar and Daddy. They rode it over and over and over. The line was really short and it was Oscar's favorite by far. He is really serious about his "license " they gave him and insists that he shows it to the operater every time. (We have been home for several days now and he always carries it in his pocket).

Paul's cell phone rings. "Grandmommy" is here and all checked into her room. So we use our FP for Pooh and then head back to Pop to greet her. On the way to the exit we stop for a photo op with Mary Poppins. Oscar loves the movie and is not afraid of her.

We get back to Pop get our new room keys and go to see Susan. Then it is time to head over to Epcot for dinner at the San Angel Inn grabbing FP for Malestrom on the way.
Everyone really enjoyed their meals except for me. This is the second time I have eaten there and not really liked it. Loved the Flan and my appetizer however.

After dinner we ride Malestom and then head over to Future World for a ride with Figment, Nemo, and another session of Turtle Talk.

We decide to leave Epcot before Illuminations starts so we head back to Pop.

Bethis26fan
10-03-2007, 07:01 PM
sounds like a nice day.

faline
10-03-2007, 09:22 PM
Too cute about Oscar carrying his license in his pocket!