PDA

View Full Version : mnsshp

mnhockey
10-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Just wondering if MNSSHP is worth going to and what the crowds are like. I was thinking of going Sept. 28th. Also is the MK crowded that day.

mickey&missy
10-02-2007, 07:26 PM
It totally worth going to! Its a wonderful event!! We went last year and will definitely go again!!! I wish we were going this year! MNSSHP is actually responsible for hooking DH on WDW :secret: he raves about it, even to strangers!

I can't tell you about the crowds during the day, we didn't enter the park until 4:30 that day. But, we went on Halloween. I thought it would be crowded but we really had no problem with the crowd.

If your traveling to WDW during MNSSHP its definitely a must do!

GrmGrninGost
10-02-2007, 07:32 PM
MNSSHP is wonderful! It is my favorite event at WDW! The crowds are usually large, but the ride lines are short because there's so many things going on that a lot of people (like me) don't ride much. The trick-or-treating is cool, even for us adults! The parade is great and the fireworks are even better! All in all, it is a can't miss event! :mpumpkin:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-02-2007, 08:57 PM
We went to MNSSHP for the first time this trip. We actually went two nights, 9/14 and 9/21. The first night was a rain out.
We had an amazing time and we can't wait to go back again next year. My kids and I were loading some of the songs used during the fireworks on my iPod this afternoon. They have been talking about the party since we got home.

Now...if they only had the Boo to You song available. I can't find it anywhere.:(

I highly recommend going. Even if it is crowded, which it was on the 21st, it is more then worth it. Great event.:thumbsup:

Tink65
10-02-2007, 09:10 PM
We went Sept. 28.. had a wonderful time.:thumbsup: I also went last year. My only complaint about this year was were I watched the parade from. We were in front of the Castle facing down Main St.( brick instead of pavement). My favorite part of the parade is the grave diggers with the shovels. Due to we were on the bricks and not pavement, they did not play the shovels on the pavement until they were headed down Main St. So we got the back of them. :( I think that everyone should experience the party. I even love to trick or treat with the kids. Everyone is a kid at this party.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-02-2007, 09:30 PM
We went Sept. 28.. had a wonderful time.:thumbsup: I also went last year. My only complaint about this year was were I watched the parade from. We were in front of the Castle facing down Main St.( brick instead of pavement). My favorite part of the parade is the grave diggers with the shovels. Due to we were on the bricks and not pavement, they did not play the shovels on the pavement until they were headed down Main St. So we got the back of them. :( I think that everyone should experience the party. I even love to trick or treat with the kids. Everyone is a kid at this party.

Well that explains it. We were in the same area and noticed the same thing. On the 14th we were not in front of the Castle and we were able to see them work the shovels. You learn something new everyday. Thanks for mentioning that little tidbit. :)

cal5755
10-02-2007, 09:51 PM
I am so glad for the info on this site!! :rocks: I can not wait til my family gets to experience MNSSHP next September!

DisneyDudet
10-03-2007, 03:35 AM
We went to MNSSHP for the first time this trip. We actually went two nights, 9/14 and 9/21. The first night was a rain out.
We had an amazing time and we can't wait to go back again next year. My kids and I were loading some of the songs used during the fireworks on my iPod this afternoon. They have been talking about the party since we got home.

Now...if they only had the Boo to You song available. I can't find it anywhere.:(

I highly recommend going. Even if it is crowded, which it was on the 21st, it is more then worth it. Great event.:thumbsup:

They released a CD of the P&PP and MNSSHP a few days ago. Here (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=116899) is the discussion about it. Looks like they are selling them only at the parties. Rumors are that a Christmas one is to be out at Christmas.

I sent you a PM.

Also, where is there not brick road? Where would you say is best for viewing the parade? Main street or Frontierland?

SimbaandNalasMama
10-03-2007, 09:30 AM
We were present for the 9/28 party and it was fantastic. unbelievable! the parade, hallowishes, trick or treating, everyone in costume. awesome!! i will have pics posted (maybe by friday) if anyone wants to see em :mpumpkin: Oh, and I got to meet Jack Sparrow after the parade. I am still on :cloud9:. i seriously love that man!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-03-2007, 10:07 AM
They released a CD of the P&PP and MNSSHP a few days ago. Here (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=116899) is the discussion about it. Looks like they are selling them only at the parties. Rumors are that a Christmas one is to be out at Christmas.

I sent you a PM.

Also, where is there not brick road? Where would you say is best for viewing the parade? Main street or Frontierland?

Thanks again. I just sent you a pm. I was able to order it a few minutes ago with no problem. I really appreciate the info!!

:rocks::thanks:

We were right in front of the Castle, facing it. It was a great spot for watching the parade and fireworks. We got there about 30 minutes before the firework show. We were a little closer to Liberty Square the first night and saw the shovels. The second night we still saw them, just 10 feet or so away from us.

crltkcagle
10-03-2007, 10:51 AM
our party got rained out 9/14 but from what i did get to see it looks like it is a whole lot of fun!

goofysbabe
10-03-2007, 11:20 AM
I think it's totally worth it. We had so much fun trick or treating, the parade, hallowishes and getting our picture taken. My kids LOVED the parade and hallowishes (It is awesome). If your children can last the ride lines were not to bad. I recommend taking a nap and an early dinner at the resort. That way you are going back nice and refreshed and you won't have to worry about stopping to eat and can enjoy all they have to offer. Oh, I forgot to mention all the people dressed up - that was worth it too!