PDA

View Full Version : Photopass question

Mnchknbrat1982
10-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Does anyone know if you can add the pictures that they have of the various parks/hotels that they have in their gallery to the cd? Or do you have to buy the prints? I'm hoping to be able to add them to the cd.

TKDONALD
10-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Im not sure about that. But im sure if you give them a call, they will be able to help you out with that.:mickey:

carley
10-02-2007, 10:26 PM
i sent them an email the other day with the same question and i got a reply.... the only pictures on the CD will be yours...the other photo's are for sale only and will not be included in your cd

cal5755
10-02-2007, 10:33 PM
If you make the photomovie I am pretty sure you can add them. I am in the process of making mine and have added some.

crltkcagle
10-03-2007, 10:53 AM
yeah i tried to add them to my cd also but it's a no. you can only purchase the prints.

MickeyandTink
10-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Does anyone know if you can add the pictures that they have of the various parks/hotels that they have in their gallery to the cd? Or do you have to buy the prints? I'm hoping to be able to add them to the cd.

We were hoping to do the same thing, but couldn't figure out how. Looks like it can't be done without paying extra. I do like some of the photos, but not at an extra $12-13 each.

On a different note, can you add the borders, etc. to your own uploaded pictures and have them on the CD as well?