PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Princess & Prince Charming's Life Celebration-Fnal Day

jenny1976
10-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Well, after not even sleeping, we got everything ready, had breakfast at the food court, waited for Luggage Services and went to the lobby for last minute papers and reciepts. We were then off to the Studios for Sounds Dangerous and ToT. After our rides were completed we decided to head back. We had lunch as we waited for DME. This trip we missed-Maelstrom, SpectroMagic, Pocahontas, the Enchanted Tikki Room, Indy and the Lights, Motors,Action Show. I know you can't do it all, thank God we had only a few refurbs as Spaceship Earth, Honey, I Shrunk the Audience, and Rockin' Rollercoaster were down. What a WONDERFUL trip!!!
We boarded the DME bus and were at MCO on time. We did all necessary stuff and had dinner. Off home we were. After an uneventful 2.5 hour flight to Puerto Rico, it was BACK TO REALITY :-o Oh well, it gives me something to look forward to next year :blush:.
I will post another one just for pics!!! Hope you enjoyed!

SBETigg
10-02-2007, 01:29 PM
I really enjoyed your trip reports, Jenny! Sorry you missed a few things, but yes, no time for everything. It sounds like it was a great trip despite some setbacks, like getting sick and having to leave:(. Thanks for reporting!

KylesMom
10-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Jenny, what an absolutely incredible trip you two had. I don't think I've read a report where someone was blessed with so much magic at every turn. I'm so glad that you were feeling better to enjoy the last few days of your stay. Thanks for sharing with us! :mickey:

Bethis26fan
10-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Thanks for sharing your trip. It sounds like you had a great time.

faline
10-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Each trip, there are always things that we miss. Those are the things that go on our "to do" list for our next trip! Sounds like you need to start your planning for that next trip!

DizNee143
10-04-2007, 10:34 AM
thank you for sharing your trip with us..i really enjoyed reading about it!!..you certainly had many surprises and alot of magical things happen to you guys!! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
10-04-2007, 03:21 PM
I always use those missed rides and shows as my official excuse to start planning a new trip. Thank you for all your reports. I enjoyed reading about your trip and am glad that the two of you had so much fun! :mickey: