PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Princess & Prince Charming's Life Celebration-Day 10

jenny1976
10-02-2007, 12:28 PM
We woke up ahead of schedule because I was REALLY excited today!!!!:cloud9: We went off bright and early to our Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast. After we entered MK for the last time this trip I must admit I got a little choked up. We went into the Castle, took our pic with Cindy, who LOVED my tiara, and proceeded on to our meal. We had Belle, Jasmine, the Fairy Godmother, & Mary Poppins. We ate, we wished!!!! It was Amazing!!! Then as the Fairy Godmother approched us for pictures she asked if she knew me from somewhere. I answered that I had attended the CinderellaBration las summer, to which she answered that that's where she knew me from!!!!!!:jaw: How could she...? Well she IS the Fairy Godmother after all. After breakfast we went to the Tink store, went on Small World, did Phillharmagic, and DH went on Big Thunder, Splash and Stitch. After that, a parade and a little shopping we took the Monorail over to EPCOT and decided to get pics with the characters at the Character Spot. Then, DH was off to Mission Space. After a quick pit stop we went to WS. We took pics at the Pavillions and just took in the sceenery. We finally had lunch @ 4:00 p.m. after a few snacks in the American Pavillion and took our place for IllumiNations. We bought crepes and soda and watched the show. After it was over we browsed for las minute souveniers and left for the Resort to pack and get stuff ready!! :(
Tomorow, we leave...:cry:

SBETigg
10-02-2007, 01:27 PM
How neat that the Fairy Godmother knew you! The magic never ends. Another happy Disney day!

ChipnDaleGal
10-02-2007, 03:09 PM
The last day is always so sad, but I am glad that you are still feeling better. And what a special moment you had with the Fairy Godmother. Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

Bethis26fan
10-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Thanks for sharing.

faline
10-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Great day! You really do have a fairy godmother!

DizNee143
10-04-2007, 10:28 AM
yet another great day!! breakfast sounded wonderful!! :mickey: