PDA

View Full Version : Another DDP question

Deesdisney
10-02-2007, 09:25 AM
I was wondering if I was to make res. for 14 nights for 2a and 1k with DDP and one could not stay but 9 nights could we use the credits for breakfast why she is there? And can we use the leftover after she is gone? I want to stay for 14 nights but not move after 9 nights. I do not think I would miss the exra for tickets but the DDP I would.

BugeyedMuggy
10-02-2007, 09:51 AM
The meal plan goes by the nites in the room. You just need to present one card to get meals. Not each card for each person. And since you have 2 ad 1 ch you get 2 ad & 1 child for each nite. You do not even have to use them each day. We saved all our snacks for the F&W fest and used them all in one day. They do expire at midnight on your check out day.

Deesdisney
10-02-2007, 01:29 PM
ok that sounds great. Now one more question. I will have more Adult credits than kid credits. Can we share food and if not can we use adult credits for kids.

Iluvpooh
10-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Sharing food is usually okay as long as it is not at a buffet or family style restaurant. I do not think you can use adult credits for kids at a TS place.

DizneyRox
10-02-2007, 04:16 PM
ok that sounds great. Now one more question. I will have more Adult credits than kid credits. Can we share food and if not can we use adult credits for kids.
You will be limited to 3A and 1K credits at TS restaurants. As long as you don't exceed that you're OK. You can't use 4A credits at one TS sitting, and they will probably dissallow more than 1K credit per TS meal as well. They may allow you to buy a child entree with an adult credit though, but not the other way around.