PDA

View Full Version : The Narula Do Disney Day Three

disneynarula
10-01-2007, 02:08 PM
After all my careful planning and creating spreadsheets for each day DH decides that he just wants to play it by ear and I decide I don't want to fight the entire trip. Schedule originally calls for getting up at 6:00 and using the EMH at AK.

It is 7:00 and everyone is still sound asleep. At 7:30 I wake everyone up. We get ready have a quick breakfast in the room and head over to AK even though we miss almost all of the EHM.

We grap FP for the Safari and head over to The Festival of The Lion King. Everyone, including DH just loves it. We agree it is worth a do over when his stepmother joins us later in the week.

After FOTLK we ride the safari, another big hit with everyone.

We take a walk along the Paganini Forest trail and decide we need to get out of the heat.

Then we head over to Rafiki's Planet Watch and we discover that Oscar is afraid of all the animals. Head back to the main park on the train and discover that every CS location is packed to the brim so we head back to POP for lunch and naps.

After naps we have a wonderful meal at Olivia's cafe and then go to MgM for the EMH.

We ride GMR and then see Muppet Vision 3D followed by Indiana Jones. Oscar loves the Muppets and the GMR. Calvin sleeps through Indiana.

Everyone is tired at this point so we head back to Pop for bed.

ChipnDaleGal
10-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Even though it is so tempting to try to cram as much as you can into every Disney Day, it is sometimes the smartest thing to just back off and enjoy what you can comfortably get done. That is especially true when you have smaller kids. I hope you weren't too bummed about abandoning your carefully made plans. You had a great day! Thanks for sharing it with us. :mickey:

AbeeNormal
10-01-2007, 05:40 PM
It still sounds like you did get to do a lot. I know the feeling though my boys are 6 & 7 so they can keep up a bit more but I do have to remind myself they're still little. :walk:

But you decide what's best and have a great time no matter what...:)

Bethis26fan
10-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Sounds like another great day.

faline
10-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Vacations are all about readjustments! You can have the best time when you go with the flow!

You managed to cover lots of ground even at an easy, relaxed pace!