PDA

View Full Version : Foot soaker/ massager

disneydeb
10-01-2007, 01:34 PM
I just had a thought ,I don't know if any of you have done this before... I am going to try to remember to pack my foot fixer... massager/soaker thingy. Has anyone ever done this? If so was it a waste or did it help revive your feet?:D

Michigander
10-01-2007, 01:48 PM
I've never packed anything, I just go to the closes hot tub and sit with my feet right on the water jets, boy does this work! You not only get to soak all your body but having the jets right on your feet and even the backs of your calf's is wonderful! Try it and save the room to pack something else. Unless your not going to have use of a hot tub, that is!:cloud9:

ibrowse17
10-01-2007, 02:41 PM
We have done this, and it can be a life saver. :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-01-2007, 05:16 PM
I have brought my little roller foot massager that is non-electrical before. It looks like an abbacus (SP?). I got it at Bath & Body or Body Shop. It did help, especially with Plantar fasicitis (SP?).
But I also found that the hot tubs and then the swimming pool helped even more.

KatGat
10-02-2007, 11:16 AM
I bring Epsom Salt and sprinkle a bit in the bathtub of hot water to soak my feet (or whole body). It rejuvenates them a bit.

raevnzno
10-02-2007, 03:40 PM
I try to pack as light as possible. I've found that the hot tub works wonders. Even if the only parts that get dipped are my feet. And it also gives me a nice quiet time away from the rest of the group, enjoying the ambiance of the pool areas. ;)

tinkerbelle75
10-03-2007, 05:19 PM
A pedicure at the GF spa works wonders too! Go halfway through the trip and get refreshed...I have one but don't take it with me because I don't do anything I can do at home when I am at WDW.:mickey:

snowflakegirl
10-04-2007, 09:27 AM
I usually pack a whole bunch of Neoteric Cosmetics "Tired Leg Gel" ... You can get it at places like WalMart in the bath and body section near the makeup and lotions. They're like 1.19 or something, so fairly inexpensive. It comes in daily use packets that are sort of shaped like a foot. It's a cherry and mint scent and it gives you and invigorating kind of tingly feeling, but I've found that if I'm doing a lot of walking this and/or sitting on the edge of a tub and soaking my feet in some warm water and epsom salt seems to help. They also have a foot soak and lotion that I've found works well for me, too.