PDA

View Full Version : Bus Service Stops

andypooh
10-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Do the disney bus services make any stops at other resorts going from the boardwalk villas to the MK or AK?

DizneyRox
10-01-2007, 02:15 PM
There are no typical resort to resort buses.

You may stop at the Swan/Dolphin, or Yacht/Beach Club resorts however. All depends on what they are doing on any given day. In my experience, BW is usually the last stop, but sometimes you get a different driver that does things a little "weird".

Going to AK, you may make a stop at Blizzard Beach. There are no other stops to MK if I remember right.

I think that answers what you are asking.

DisneyDudet
10-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Depending on the driver and the need, you could possibly stop at Swan, Dolphin, Yacht, and/or Beach club. From what I remember, the Swan is first, then Dolphin, Yacht, and Beach club. Boardwalk is last, but as stated above, there is no set in stone route at Disney.

This could be different from hour to hour. During peak travel times, buses may stop at separate resorts, and at low times, one bus could stop at all 5 resorts. You may never know.

Buses to AK may have a stop at BB, but I haven't experienced that my last few trips. I don't think you will need to worry about stopping elsewhere.