PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Princess & Prince Charming 's Life Celebration-Day 8

jenny1976
10-01-2007, 12:49 PM
On this day we were woken up by Stitch bright and early. We headed on to breakfast @ 1900 Park Fare. We were delighted to find Mary Poppins, the Mad Hatter, Alice, Tigger & Winnie the Pooh. Celebrated my birthday with all the characters AGAIN and ate some MORE cake. Then we headed on over to the car rental. Picked up our car, went to the Resort and headed on down the road to see my sister. We had lunch with the family and chatted for a bit. It was a great time!!! Afterwards, we drove to the Contemporary for our Wishes Fireworks Cruise. It turns out they had told us 8pm when we were suppossed to get there @ 7pm. It was their bad, but we had a wonderful driver and did not miss ANY of the Fireworks. It was a total surprise I had cooked up for DH which included a Pirate Basket from the Disney Florist with his favorite chocolates. This is AMAZING, we are already thinking of booking an IllumiNations cruise for next year. Well, as we were watching the illuminated floats on the water the captain got a radio call. It was his supervisor saying to comp our cuise because of the time mix up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :magic::muscles::joy::woohoo: GO DISNEY!!!!
We ended up our evening with a stroll around the hotel, because I was sick and wasn't in the mood to do EMH. That's a wrap! Tomorow we head to MGM!!!!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-01-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm glad to hear you are having a great trip, in spite of being sick.
I wonder if you were in the same room that I was in last month? I came home and have had the worse case of bronchitis that I've EVER had in my life. I just can't get rid of it.

ChipnDaleGal
10-02-2007, 09:30 AM
That little time snafu certainly ended up working out to your advantage. Free cruise is a great belated Birthday present! Other that still feeling sick it was another great day for your two. Thanks for sharing. :mickey:

SBETigg
10-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow, birthday magic at work with the comped cruise and extra special surprises abound! I love cake. I wish I was in WDW for my birthday:mickey:

Bethis26fan
10-02-2007, 10:43 PM
Glad everything with the time worked out.

bleukarma
10-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Wow, what a great surprise! Sounds like your birthday week at WDW is full of them! How great!!! :mickey:

faline
10-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Despite not feeling well, there is certainly a lot of Disney magic floating around your trip! I think Tinker Bell must be lurking nearby sprinkling a fair amount of pixie dust on you!

DizNee143
10-04-2007, 09:40 AM
breakfast sounded great...me and my family always use to go to 1900 park fare..
that is awesome that the cruise was comped..go you guys!! sounds like a great day..:mickey: