PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP crowds

caddy1
10-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Just wondering if anyone could give me some insight as to how crowded a MNSSHP is on a Sunday night versus one on a Friday or Saturday. Are they about the same, or is there a noticable difference?

Thanks!!

TheRustyScupper
10-01-2007, 01:29 PM
1) The crowds are VERY disappointing.
2) Much lower than WDW thought they would be.
3) In fact, our neighbor works for a non-Disney store.
4) They have cut back on the number of store CM's during the party.

NOTE: Most people already know that not all CM's in the parks are Disney employees. Our neighbor works in a gift shop in MK that is not Disney owned, although they weart CM badges and use WDW bags and signs. She get tickets and stuff like CM',s but more pay.

CaptainSad
10-01-2007, 01:47 PM
The crowds are small at the beginning and work their way up as you get closer to Halloween. Same way as the MVMCP.

murphy1
10-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Most of my friends and family that go are going on the weekends and the middle and end of Oct. is when they pick to go, so this is where your concern might be. However, I'm going toward end of Oct. and not too worried, it still isn't as bad as Christmas and Summer time crowds, plus the weather is the best at that time (usually no rain and cooler temps, well at least by FL standards!)

Natazu
10-02-2007, 02:23 AM
There are many more locals that come out for the weekend parties than weekday events. Without doing a point estimation model, I'd guess about 35% more people on Fri/Sat parties than other days.