PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Princess Charming's Life Celebration-Day 7

jenny1976
09-30-2007, 08:35 PM
I WAS MISERABLE today!:ack::ill: Slept in, had breakfast @ the resort. I locked myself in the bathroon to get some steam and feel better :ack:.
Around 2pm I decided to go to AK to catch the Lion King Show. We headed to Pizzaffari after the show and some MORE DISNEY MAGIC happended. A CM responsible for maintenance at the Restaurant approched me and told me if I knew it was the YOMD to which I said yes. She then proceeded to give me an EXCLUSIVE Pixie Dust Pin Set and told me not to trade them, to keep one and give one away. WOW!!!! It was the next best thing to meeting the Dream Team! We also decided to add on the Park Hopping Option to our tickets because we had missed one of the days and did not want to go without seeing certain things.
I then headed on over to the Resort for R&R and dinner at ASMu.
Tomorow is family time!!!!!.

tinkerbell04
10-01-2007, 11:14 AM
So sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you can still enjoy the rest of the trip.:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
10-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Too bad you lost your morning to your cold! But that is great that you won pins from the Dream Squad! Hope you feel better in the morning. :mickey:

SBETigg
10-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Oh, a miserable morning, but so glad that you rallied and got back out there. How nice to get a dream!

Bethis26fan
10-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Sorry your still not feeling well. Hope you get better before the end of your trip.

DizNee143
10-03-2007, 03:53 PM
oh darn seems the cold is getting worse...but glad you were able to get out for alittle bit..and awesome with getting the pin lanyard thing...lots of surprises for you this trip!!! :mickey:

faline
10-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Oh dear!! No fun being sick on vacation! At least you found a little magic with the wonderful pins you received!