PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Princess & Prince Charming's Life Celebration-Day 6

jenny1976
09-30-2007, 07:36 PM
:party::party::party: THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I was woken up by Goofy and his special birthday messege. With me being still quite sick, we headed on over to Akershus for our Princess Breakfast. I was in awe of EPCOT when there is no people. We ran to Norway and the line for check in was HUGE!!! But it moved quickly. We took our picture with Belle and were seated. Then...our server comes out with a pillow holding a tiara, a glass slipper, and roses. IT WAS FOR ME!!!!!!!:cloud9: DH made me a princess. After hugs, tears and kisses, we did pictures and breakfast. I wore my tiara ALL day. My DH rode Mission Space after breakfast. We took then did UK, Australia, Canada and France. Did a little shopping in Germany and headed on over to get our MNSSHP bracelets. As soon as we did, we took the monorail to the GF for dinner with Cinderella. As I was approching the restaurant one of the CM at the resort ran down the stairs to give me e Fairytale Fantasy pin. WOW!!!!!!!!! :magic: We had a nice meal, complete with pics with the evil stepmother and stepsisters, Cinderella and Prince Charming. It was a hillarious evening complete with a birthday balloon and cup cake. My husband even danced with the stepmother. We then headed on over to MK for the Party. We lined up for the Villans Mix 'n Mingle. Then we caught the parade, and saw the fireworks from Fantasy Land. We headed on over to HM and did that. Caught a few of the dance parties and were in line for a picture with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and called it a night. Headed on over to the CROWDED buses and got to the hotel a little before midnight. Went to bed. Tomorrow...we'll see.

ChipnDaleGal
10-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Despite not feeling well, it sure sounds like you had a wonderful Princess themed birthday!! :party: Thank you for sharing it with us. :mickey:

SBETigg
10-02-2007, 01:15 PM
What a really special birthday, fit for a princess! I'm sorry you were sick for it, though.

Bethis26fan
10-02-2007, 10:39 PM
What a great birthday surprise. Sounds like you have a wonderful husband.

DizNee143
10-03-2007, 03:51 PM
well im glad being sick didnt slow you down or stop you from having a good time!! sounds like you and your hubby had a great day!! happy birthday!!!!:mickey:

bleukarma
10-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Sounds like a great birthday, despite being sick!How neat to get a tiara and glass slipper!!!

faline
10-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Even though you weren't feeling well, you had a wonderful birthday celebration! I'll bet you remember this day for a very long time!