PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Princess & Prince Charming's Life Celebration-Day 5

jenny1976
09-30-2007, 07:04 PM
:angry::angry::angry: I got sick today. I started with what was to become a cold a little short of bronchitis.
So, Stitch wakes us up bright and early and I feel post nasal drip, an ear ache and throat irritation, but I decide it's time to go anyway. We catch our Crystal Palace reservation a tad late because of my feeling :sick:. But we still manage to get a table. Characters and CM's were wonderful. I got yet another card signed by Pooh and the gang this time and another birthday cupcake. We headed on over to Hall of the Presidents. Later, we caught the Dream Along With Mickey show. I must admit the characters having moving jaws freaked me out a little but it was a wonderful show none the less. Then we decided it was my turn to try Big Thunder for the first time...MISTAKE!!!! Too jerky for my taste. Then my husband did Splash Mountain. Afterwards, we headed over to lunch @ Pinnochio's Village Haus. We then went on the HM yet again and did the Carroussel of Progress for the first time in 20 some odd years. After the HM I frantically went to Main St. to get another GAC because DH lost mine and to see if I could check my email anywhere because of a very important call I got and wasn't able to answer. They let is in the back room at Guest Relations and I was able to confirm the reciept of a very important email and to get another GAC. We also got Honorary Citizen Buttons when they found out how many times I've been there. My husband rode on Space Mountain and we headed on over to Toon Town but we had seen the characters last year and the waits were too long. So we decided to go to Main Street and wait for the Spectro Magic parade. Half way through our trek they started 101ing the rides because of thunder and we decided to go back to our Resort, but we got caught in the rain. We went into the Emporium to buy new shirts 'cause we were all wet and headed out of the parks. I forgot my cap in one of the dressing rooms but decided to forget it, I was sick and it was raining. Tomorow, Epcot & MNSSHP await!!!!!

ChipnDaleGal
10-02-2007, 09:02 AM
I am sorry that you are getting sick. That is just so awful when it happens on vacation. Getting caught in the rain sure didn't help you any. :(

SBETigg
10-02-2007, 01:13 PM
I think I have that same cold now, but how awful to be sick in WDW! But you were a trouper and got a lot done, good for you!

Bethis26fan
10-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Sorry you got sick. That's never fun.

DizNee143
10-03-2007, 03:28 PM
oooh..that stinks..sorry you started getting sick..its no fun..but at least you were scik at disney!! (i was sick last week...and believe me i would of rather been in disney than having to go to work everyday!! lol) sounds like a you guys had a pretty good day at MK though..

faline
10-03-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm so sorry you don't feel well! You must be a real trouper as you still covered a lot of ground!