PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Princess & Prince CHarming's Life Celebration-Day 4

jenny1976
09-30-2007, 06:38 PM
OH My!!! What an impending disaster this day would have been if not for a special CM named Jeann. You see, Stitch woke us up bright and early, & it was POURING!!! We aked a CM what bus we should take to transfer to a Beach Club Bus and were told any of the parks. So, we took the Epcot bus...MISTAKE!!!! When we arrived at Epcot I asked our driver what bus I could catch to the Beach Club and she said none...:confused: She made a radio call and asked her supervisor if she could take us and they said YES!!! So she saved the day!!!!:number1: We were late to our breakfast but were able to get a table. I was particularly amazed at how much time one of the characters took for us and the wonderful things he/she did. You see, Goofy, was spedcially attentive, getting me a birthday card signed by the characters, a birthday cupcake and lots of pictures and hugs. After a great breakfast, we caught the bus to DTD. We shopped in a few stores over where Planet Hollywood is and did lunch there. A little more shopping at Virgin records and we left the rain for the comfort of our Resort. Watched a movie at the pool that night and had dinner @ the Resort Food Court. We watched a little TV and were able to secure our Free Dinning Package for next year (THANK YOU INTERCOT!!!!!:cloud9:) (Sept. 20-28 Pop Century) Tomorrow, Mickey awaits in MK!!!!

ChipnDaleGal
10-02-2007, 08:55 AM
How lucky that the bus driver saved your breakfast! I am glad you did not let all that rain stop you from having a wonderful day. Congrats on getting next year's reservations made! :thumbsup:

SBETigg
10-02-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm glad you got there! Whoops, not great advice but Jeann saved the day. Very nice Disney magic at work there. Another card and a cupcake, wow! What a special birthday!

Bethis26fan
10-02-2007, 10:34 PM
what a great bus driver, glad the day worked out.

DizNee143
10-03-2007, 03:23 PM
what a nice relaxing day..except for that little mess up trying to get to breakfast..but that was all fixed fast for you guys!! theres nothing better than doing some shopping and watching a movie and booking your next disney vacation!! what an absolute great day!!! :mickey:

bleukarma
10-03-2007, 04:03 PM
That was nice of Jeann!! You should write a letter to Disney explaining how she saved your breakfast! :mickey:

faline
10-03-2007, 08:55 PM
It's always wonderful to read about cast members who provide extra magic in a trip! Glad Jeann was there for you!