PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Princess & Prince Charming's Life Celebration-Day 3

jenny1976
09-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Stitch woke us up bright and early and we headed on to Epcot. We had a quick counter in The Land and started the morning with MY favorite ride of ALL time...Soarin':number1: Then we headed on over to Nemo's Pavillion to check out the ride and take a few pics. The ride is pretty cute, but nothing I would do more than once per visit. Afterward, I did it, I FINALLY rode Test rack for the first time!!! OMG, we got to do this twice and it was AMAZING!!!!!!:thumbsup: Then we headed on over to see Figment and find out that the Honey, I shrunk the Audience was out for refurbs (MUCH needed). After this, we headed on over to Mission Space, and thanks to the fact that Disney has come up with a no spinning version, I was able to ride. Disney ROCKS!!!:number1: Then it was off to the Electric Umbrella for lunch and finally we did Ellen's Energy Adventure. OFF to Mexico after a quick pit stop. We went on the new ride and, again, it was cute and a much needed refurb, but I wouldn't die to see it. We disembarked and went to the Crystal shop in the Pavillion and caught the Mariachi Cobre Show. Then saw Norway, The American Adventure, China, Japan, Italy, and ended up in Germany for dinner. What an amazing dinner and a good experience! We topped off our day with a leisurely stroll down, France and the UK.
We have a leisure day planned tomorow!!!!

ChipnDaleGal
10-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Congratulations on riding both Test Track and Mission Space! :thumbsup: You two really covered a lot of Epcot Ground today. Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

SBETigg
10-02-2007, 01:08 PM
I love Soarin' too! What a great feeling. Such a fun ride. And Test Track, another winner. Sounds like you had a great time in World Showcase, too.

Bethis26fan
10-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Sounds like another great day.

DizNee143
10-03-2007, 03:18 PM
ah...epcot...i love this park..sounds like you had a great day in epcot..i love the electric umbrella!! lol...glad you had a good time riding test track and mission space...:mickey:

faline
10-03-2007, 08:20 PM
What fun! :mickey: It's always nice to tackle something new!