PDA

View Full Version : eptembergirl Family's Pop and FD Vacation - Next time

septembergirl
09-30-2007, 05:35 PM
I hope to get to go back to WDW as soon as possible but realistically it will be a couple of years or so. Here are some post trip thoughts on what I'd like to do differently or experience more of...

1. Try POFQ or FW cabins or we would love to stay anywhere nearer to MK.

2. Spend at least 7-10 days instead of 5. It felt like we were rushed and didn't get a day off to enjoy the resort or relax. :vacation:

3. With our extra time, I would like to go back to Sea World and do Discovery Cove with the whole family. (DS14 and I got to go for his 11th bday and had a great time!)

4. Try all new restaurants except...

5. return to O'hana!:lei:

6. Bite the bullet and go to CRT at least once for DD.

7. Set aside more time for Epcot.

8. Insist that my mom go with us because so many things we did and saw made me miss her.:sadwave:

9. Go at Christmas time to see all the decorations.:tree:

10. Skip all the weight gaining :scale:treats except the Dole Whip. It's the only one worth it IMHO.

11. Sacrifice some rides to have more time for parades/fireworks.

12. See Wishes :fworks:from the front of the castle.

13. See more shows like the Pirate Tutorial and the castle show (whatever it's called).

14. Start at AK before it opens, stay all day, then go to Boma for dinner.

15. And, last but not least, spend some time alone with DH as we had such a wonderful time the few hours we had sans kids. It just wasn't enough. Perhaps, we need a long weekend...:plot:

Lessie
09-30-2007, 05:46 PM
That looks like a wonderful list for future trips!

I have really enjoyed reading about your trip. Thank you so much for sharing! :mickey:

AbeeNormal
09-30-2007, 06:15 PM
Thanks for all the tidbits to watch out for on our first trip in January.:thumbsup:

faline
10-01-2007, 08:53 AM
Sounds like the beginning of a plan for your next trip!

mouseketeer mom
10-01-2007, 01:14 PM
September girl, you spoke in another post about going it alone with your DH...me too! We are kind of in the planning stages, but I haven't actually booked anything yet! How bout you guys? Sounds from this post that you might be on your way to a solo trip without the kids!

ChipnDaleGal
10-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Good luck planning that next trip, whenever it comes together. You have a great list there of things you want next time, and you have some good ideas in there. Have fun dreaming about it. :mickey: