PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic ??

alaMode
09-30-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi!

Which night of the week is the best (least crowded) night to see Fantasmic? We will be in WDW the first week of May 08.

Is there special wheelchair accessible seating set aside at Fantasmic or is all the seating accessible?

I'd really like to take my son to see this, but I'm afraid that the wheelchair accessible seating will fill quickly and we will be out of luck...:(

Thanks for your help!
Tess
Poly 07
Poly 08

tnpoohbear
09-30-2007, 06:19 PM
I do not know which night is the best - sometimes they do 2 shows per night, but I do know that there is plenty of seating area for wheel chairs because I have to use one because of a knee injury and they keep the top reserved for wheel chairs. I thought it was a great spot to see that show.:mickey:

chrisb26
09-30-2007, 06:37 PM
There is alot of seating for wheelchairs. THey are at the top of the area before you go down to sit so all along the edges of hte seats is where the wheel chairs can sit.

As far as the best night that I'm not positive about however if you go see it on a night that there are two shows I would go to the second one. That seems to be less crowded for me. If your going in early May you should have all that many issues anyways since its not really crowded then.

Speedy1998
09-30-2007, 06:42 PM
A night that EMH is somewhere else will be better. The 2 times that we have used wheel chairs at WDW (due to leg injuries) we never had a problem getting one of the wheel chair spaces, with benches reserved for the families of people in wheel chairs.

The second show of the evening is also better.

alaMode
09-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Thank you for the info...

My son is going to love Fantasmic!

Do you really have to line up 90 minutes before the show?

Tess

Jasper
09-30-2007, 07:09 PM
We have not really noticed a difference in crowd sizes on any night of the week. What I would suggest is that you check into whether or not the handicap seating is available for handicap seating, that is probably your best chance at assuring a handicap seat.

If the dinner package is available for handicap seating then you do not have to be in line as early. However, I always suggest that you ask when making a reservation.

By the way, people always ask about whether the handicap seating or the dinner package seating is as good as any others in the theater and I can assure you that there is no such thing as a bad seat at the Fantasmic show.

crltkcagle
09-30-2007, 07:20 PM
We didn't line up 90 minutes beforehand. Just walked right in about 30 minutes before it started. We got good seat in my opnion. Right in the front all the way on the left hand side. it's a great show!

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-30-2007, 07:30 PM
We had to use the wheelchair seating last summer at Fantasmic..I pulled my back while at MGM, and by the end of the night was in quite a bit of pain, and the First Aid station set me up with a wheelchair and ice pack.

All this to say, we got to Fantasmic fairly late, and there was still plenty of wheelchair seating...and it was just as good as when we sat closer the year before...

All of the seating isn't accessible, as the "stadium" has stairs.

Fantasmic is a great show...you'll love it

Speedy1998
09-30-2007, 07:53 PM
From my experience you do not need to line up 90 min early, though I have had to stand in a standing room only section when I went in 20 minutes before the show. I would recommend that you start heading for the theater about 90 minutes before hand if you are not already over there.