PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Princess & Prince Charming's Life Celebration-Day 2

jenny1976
09-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Hey! Here Goes Day 2-
We were woken up by Stitch at around 6:00 a.m., got ready and went off. We were at AK right on time for our Breakfastosaurous. We had a BIG breakfast with a great server (Mike) who gave me a Birthday card signed by all the characters (Mickey, Goofy, Minniey, Donald...etc.) and had the tables in our area sing happy birthday to me. After rolling out of there :silly: we decided to walk off breafkast by doing the Pagani Exploration Trail, Maharasha Jungle Treck and Discovery Island. After all the walking we needed a break so we went on our Safari adventure on Kilimanjaro. The driver was very funny and had our car and the stand by line sing me Happy Birthday after our trek was done. After getting off, we stopped over to see Baloo and King Louie and take some "special" PhotoPass Pics with Tink and Simba. We then decided to head on ever to Rafiki's Planet watch where we met up with Jimminy Cricket and Pocahontas and saw some really neat things being done to an array of animals. Then it was time for my DH's meet with the Yeti (I am still not doing this :blush:) so we boarded Rafiki's train and headed back. I shopped around while he went on the ride and then it was off to grab some snacks and make the line for Nemo-The Musical...WOW!!!! What a GREAT show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:number1: We decided we were too full from breakfast still to have any lunch. Later this DH did Dinosaur and Kali, and then it was time to catch the parade. Finally we were in for the last It's Tough to be a Bug show after which we went to Rain Forest for dinner. We decided to go fetch some Ice cream at the resort and have a cartoon made as a souvenier. We headed to bed early...Tomorow, EPCOT awaits.

faline
09-30-2007, 04:29 PM
You certainly had a complete tour of Animal Kingdom! And, if you couldn't get enough of the real animals, you ended your day with the animatronic ones at Rain Forest!

Suz36
09-30-2007, 08:06 PM
I've heard of the "special" photo with Tink - is the Simba one the same sort of thing? Really enjoying your reports so far! What a fantastic way to celebrate your birthday!

ChipnDaleGal
10-02-2007, 08:32 AM
I love to read reports of great days at Animal Kingdom, and yours certainly qualifies!! Thank you for sharing it all with us! :mickey:

SBETigg
10-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Fun! I love the AK. And a card signed by all the characters, how cute!

Bethis26fan
10-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Sounds like a great AK day

DizNee143
10-03-2007, 03:13 PM
what a great day at AK...sounds like it was a rather relaxing easy going time you had there!! :mickey: