PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill ADR

teambricker04
09-30-2007, 02:46 PM
I just made my first EVER ADR! Usually we just wing it when it comes to meals at Disney. We have never had any problems getting into any resturants, but I had a bug to get an ADR made for our first day at the parks.

Really, I wanted to make it for Chef Mickeys for breakfast, but we are going to the Garden Grill for lunch. I wanted early at Chef Mickeys, but I decided there is such a thing as too early. I think this is a good choice because we are always over at the land around lunch time.

Has anyone been to the the Garden Grill? I would love to hear some experiences!!

I can't wait for November!!!!:cloud9:

AdventurerKim
09-30-2007, 03:14 PM
We went to The Garden Grille last November, and it was good, although nothing special. It was better than Chef Mickey's at dinner and quieter than Crystal Palace. The food selection is good, and the dessert was the best part! I like the rotation of the restaurant, especially when we're in The Land ride parts. We got many pictures with the characters. I like O'Hana best for "family style" restaurants.

ElenitaB
09-30-2007, 04:17 PM
We really enjoy the Garden Grill and this mom prefers it over Chef Mickey's in terms of character interaction, quieter atmosphere, less children over the edge because they can see Mickey or Goofy and "he's not at our table yet." The food is pretty darn good too.

TexasPrincessAurora
09-30-2007, 04:29 PM
We've always enjoyed the Garden Grill. It's a laid back and relaxing place to dine, especially if you eat early or late. The characters are usually lots of fun. The food is typically pretty tasty. It's neat to see the Living with the Land scenery from a different perspective.