PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Experience

Horizon93
09-30-2007, 02:23 PM
DW and I are AP holders and are going to try the DDE on our next trip. Do we need to order that in advance or can we purchase when we are there? We will be at OKW on the next trip. Can we buy it at the resort or do we have to get it at one of the parks?

Thanks.

CandleontheWater
09-30-2007, 03:04 PM
I would definately purchase it in advance. I don't think you even can purchase it on property. I mailed away for mine last year and I was concerned it wouldn't come on time, but they told me that they could authorize a temporary card if that was the case. I hope you enjoy using your DDE, its the best $60 we ever spent!

CanadianWDWFan
09-30-2007, 03:23 PM
We like the DDE card a ton more than the Dining Plan. Like CandleontheWater said, the best $60 I have ever spent. we save a ton of money over three trips to the World.

We ordered our card two months before we left and it came in with two extra months on it:thumbsup: We ordered it in May for our July trip and it came in with a July expiry on it.

Go ahead and order it and fully enjoy all the benefits of that wonderful little card.

Horizon93
09-30-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks! I will order it tomorrow.