PDA

View Full Version : how long from airport to BWV

andypooh
09-30-2007, 12:10 PM
how long should the taxi ride take from orlando airport to the boardwalk villas?

Seasonscraps
09-30-2007, 01:34 PM
We average 25-30 minutes.

CleveRocks
09-30-2007, 07:23 PM
how long should the taxi ride take from orlando airport to the boardwalk villas?

Please forgive me if you already know this ....

You have an option for FREE transportation from MCO to BWV, as long as you are a registered guest. It's called Disney's Magical Express, and it's free motorcoach transportation. It even includes automatic luggage delivery, so you get to toally skip baggage claim.

DME takes about the same amount of time as a taxi or car service. Now I know you're probably thinking, "How could a bus I share with other people be faster than a private taxi?" The answer is that if you take a taxi or car service you have to wait at baggage claim, but with DME you don't.

Taxi or car service or DME or rental car ... it all takes about the same amount of time. Choose the type of transportation you want based on the level of service you want and how much it costs, but don't judge on time, since it's all about the same.

andypooh
09-30-2007, 11:34 PM
can you use DME if you rented villa points from someone?

CleveRocks
10-01-2007, 01:04 AM
can you use DME if you rented villa points from someone?

ABSOLUTELY!!!

You just need to go about it a little differently. The DVC member has to make the DME reservation for you, through DVC Member Services.

But you are just as entitled to DME as anyone.