PDA

View Full Version : DTD to Epcot?

apequet
09-29-2007, 08:59 PM
How doe you get to Epcot from DTD? I hear that the bus's only go to resorts from DTD, so trying to find the easiest and fastest route. :mickey:

Gottaluvgoof
09-29-2007, 09:06 PM
I don't know about it being the fastest, but there are boats that run from DTD to Port Orleans. You could take the boat, then catch a bus from Port Orleans to Epcot. The boat rides are kind of nice and relaxing. I won't say they are fast though.

JPL
09-29-2007, 09:14 PM
Walk over Sarasota Springs and catch the bus from there. It's probably the fastest way since buses don't travel to Epcot directly from DTD.

CaptSmee
09-30-2007, 01:42 AM
There are many ways...the 2 mentioned, busing to a hotel near Epcot IE:Yacht/Beach Club, Boardwalk, ect...taking a boat from those resorts to Epcot. Taking a bus to a MK resort IE: Contemporary, Floridian, Poly and monorailing it to Epcot.

DisneyDudet
09-30-2007, 02:29 AM
Walk over Sarasota Springs and catch the bus from there. It's probably the fastest way since buses don't travel to Epcot directly from DTD.

Oh, Jeff. You know better than that! SARATOGA!

Anywho... I like the Epcot area idea. Get a bus to one of those hotels, and you have a back door entrance to Epcot!

Allow for ample time. At least an hour should do.

TammiMcMan
09-30-2007, 04:33 PM
Easiest and fastest, would be the BC/YC bus from DTD. Get off at the BC, walk through the lobby and out the back, hang a left and you're a 3 minute walk to Epcot's back entrance. Even though it's probably the easiest and fastest way, you still want to plan at least 40 minutes to get from DTD to Epcot. For a much more direct route and cutting your time down to 20 minutes or so, you could just take a taxi. From there, I'd guesstimate it to be about $10.

JPL
09-30-2007, 05:10 PM
Oh, Jeff. You know better than that! SARATOGA!

Ooops :blush:

Funny thing is I typed Saratoga first and for some strange reason a little voice kept saying Sarasota and I changed it :blush:

Ok where did that little voice go I'll show him :mad:

DisneyDudet
09-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Its ok. Hopefully Ian doesn't see this. I won't tell him... He'll probably rip you a new one!