PDA

View Full Version : Concierge rooms

AirlineGuy07
09-29-2007, 05:26 PM
Do the concierge level rooms have one and two bedrooms and also do they have kitchens like the DVC resorts do?

KarenP
09-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Regular concierge rooms are just a bedroom and do no have any kichen facilities. Suites have concierge services and are available with one and two bedrooms, some with kitchen facilities. Here is a link with descriptions:

http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/Karen/suites.htm

TexasPrincessAurora
09-29-2007, 06:01 PM
For the most part concierge (or club level) rooms are just regular rooms that have access to the concierge level service. I suppose you could get a suite with concierge level service, but where we've stayed with concierge (AKL and DL's GCH) has just been a regular room on a designated floor with access to the concierge lounge.

gardenia
09-29-2007, 07:16 PM
The Contemporary has concierge suites on the 14th floor, both one- and two-bedroom, but they run about $1400-$1800 a night! Most concierge rooms are just regular rooms.

TammiMcMan
09-29-2007, 11:12 PM
I believe that the new AKL villas located in main building have what you are looking for. They offer the DVC room amenities and access to the club level. Unfortunately, I have no idea if they are available to the general public yet, or only to DVC members. I imagine once construction is completed, Disney will hold a number of those rooms aside for general reservations. Until then though, as previous posters have mentioned, standard club level rooms are basically no different than a regular room. You'd need to book a suite to get a separate bedroom and even with those, you'd only have a wet bar area and not a kitchen.