PDA

View Full Version : Boma - Desserts

kathiep
09-29-2007, 04:53 PM
Ok, for months I was reading about the zebra domes at Boma. Since this was a place we wanted to experience anyway, we made reservations and everytime I thought about it, the ravings about the zebra domes popped into my head.

We went and completely enjoyed our dinner at Boma. This will probably become a must do for us every year from now on.

And I tried the zebra domes - they are outstanding.

But I couldn't figure out why no one goes on about the chocolate mousse! This was by far, the best dessert that I can remember. I couldn't believe no one had prepared me for this delight!

jillluvsdisney
09-29-2007, 05:21 PM
eh...the zebra domes are ok but I am with you on the mousee. It's outstanding.

Jared
09-29-2007, 06:11 PM
I also agree! Zebra domes are good, but the chocolate mousse at Boma is absolutely delicious. I always thought people raved about zebra domes a little too much.

:tasty:

tiaramom
09-29-2007, 06:22 PM
I Love All Food At Boma
My Favorite

gardenia
09-29-2007, 07:24 PM
And what about the "Coco Misu" - a coconut version of Tiramisu. It's only been served on two of the many occasions we ate at Boma, but OMG is it good! Beats the Zebra domes hands down.

mickey-mouse35
09-30-2007, 04:39 PM
Is the chocolate mousse served every night? We're going to Boma on a Sunday, and chocolate mousse is one of my favs!!!

BugeyedMuggy
09-30-2007, 05:12 PM
Zebra domes were my favorite and I even had some frozen to bring home to my DD who had to stay home to attend college. The choc mousse was very good too. Save some room for dessert. The soups were great. Food ok

LandFan
09-30-2007, 06:09 PM
And what about the "Coco Misu" - a coconut version of Tiramisu. It's only been served on two of the many occasions we ate at Boma, but OMG is it good! Beats the Zebra domes hands down.

Yeah! Cocomisu rocks! I asked for the recipe and have made it here at home. It was a HUGE hit at our summer picnic last summer!

tinksmom02
09-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah! Cocomisu rocks! I asked for the recipe and have made it here at home. It was a HUGE hit at our summer picnic last summer!

OOh, pass that recipe along! I was so looking forward to Boma, and was a little disappointed. We thought the food was OK, nothing spectacular. Desserts were awesome, though. Zebra domes were great, but I really enjoyed the cocomisu.

magicofdisney
09-30-2007, 09:43 PM
I totally agree! This completely won me over as my favorite dessert at Boma. I didn't realize it wasn't always served. What a special treat. :mickey:

Here we go again...
09-30-2007, 11:15 PM
I must be really weird because I did not care for the Zebra Domes. I thought they were okay... but not what I expected after hearing so many wonderful things here.

Now the chocolate mousse... I could eat that as a meal. :D

illini
10-01-2007, 12:22 AM
I must be really weird because I did not care for the Zebra Domes. I thought they were okay... but not what I expected after hearing so many wonderful things here.

Now the chocolate mousse... I could eat that as a meal. :D

Yep, yep, yep. Me, too. I didn't particularly care for Boma (found it very bland), but am tempted to return just for soup and most especially... MOUSSE!

Dracula766
10-01-2007, 03:33 AM
I'll be at BOMA Saturday night. :eat::eat::eat:

I can't wait :clappy: