PDA

View Full Version : Weather in November??

Minnie Magic
09-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Has anyone traveled to WDW in November?? Our family decided to go off peak and are just wondering if it gets cold. We'd really like to get on some of the big splash rides but is coldness a factor? We'll be there Nov. 11-19th.

Thanks,
Minnie Magic

vamaggie
09-29-2007, 05:54 PM
We went in late Oct/early Nov in 04 and are going back this Nov 1-6. In 04 we were is shorts every day,(based on the pics) sweatshirts/sweaters at night (maybe a night with long pants too, can't remember for sure) We swam every day. Did not do water rapids (little ones) or water parks but it was plenty warm for us.

tiaramom
09-29-2007, 06:19 PM
We Went In Nov
Nov 10-14 Last Year
At Night It Was Chilly & Early Morning
I Enjoyed The Weather
It Was A Little Chilly For The Pools
Maybe The Heating System Wasnt Working Up To Par At Pop Century
Sooooooooooo
You Can Wear Shorts- Capris- Sundresses
But Bring A Jacket And Layers
Peel Away As The Day Warms Up- And Layer As The Day Comes To An End...

Lessie
09-29-2007, 06:47 PM
You'll probably be fine on the water ride in November, but its possible that it could be fairly cold... or at least cold by Florida standards. I would plan for water activities during the afternoon when the temps are at their highest and you should be fine. Have fun! :mickey:

Strmchsr
09-29-2007, 06:52 PM
Different temps mean different things to different people. What's chilly to you might be comfortable to me, so I suggest you click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/default.asp) to go to Info Central where you can see the exact temps for the last 4 years on the dates you plan to visit. Weather in November can be quite variable.

dephenn
09-29-2007, 07:31 PM
We'll be there Nov 11-16, on the 9th I'll be on line checking the long range forecast for Orlando, you could also try that.

mouseketeer mom
09-29-2007, 09:23 PM
We were there the week before Thanksgiving and found the weather beautiful. High 70's to low 80's during the day., 60's at nite. Shorts every day and long pants or capris at night. We'll be there Thanksgiving week this year and I'm packing for summer, except for a few sweatshirts, long pants just in case.

MsMin
09-30-2007, 02:03 PM
I can't be certain but I think they turn down the splash factor on some when it gets cold. We did the Kali River rapids and they covered us when it was freezing in Dec.
There are definitively fewer ppl in line on the cold days but we didn't get too wet on splash but I prefer to do it during the day. Remember too the wind and humidity can make if feel colder than what you are used to.