PDA

View Full Version : ADR's

Dznygrl79
09-29-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure where to put this post...but I was all proactive for my trip and made all my adrs at once. While I was on the phone with Dining I put them all into my computer and typed in confirmation numbers and times, now my computer has lost its mind and its all gone! Is there anyway to find these again? If I call Disney Dining do you think they can give them all to me again? I feel bad its 8 days worth of times and numbers but I had my days in the parks planned around when I could get the adrs I want.

illini
09-29-2007, 02:59 PM
Absolutely they can give them to you! Just call them up, give them the phone # you put the ressies under, and they'll be able to go over them with you. In addition, you can get a printout when you check in to your resort (assuming you're staying onsite).

crltkcagle
09-29-2007, 08:51 PM
She' right because I too lost my numbers and they were able to give them to me.

vamaggie
09-30-2007, 09:05 AM
I just called last week to "double check" that what I had was what Disney had. They were able to go through our whole list of ADRs and conf #s for me. I would call at an "off time" (ie not first thing in the am) and CMs may be more likely to take their time with you.I called in the late afternoon/pre-return home from work make dinner time and had a very nice CM who was very helpful.

Jared
09-30-2007, 10:02 AM
The Cast Members can access your dining arrangements by a phone number, so call and confirm.

Remember you rarely need the confirmation number, anyway. I always write them down, just in case, but I've never needed to actually use it. The system seems pretty safe.