PDA

View Full Version : Turf Club

PrincessASquared
09-29-2007, 08:54 AM
I haven't seen much posted about the Turf Club at SSR.:eat: I have an ADR there next month. What should I expect? Thanks.

Natazu
09-29-2007, 09:23 AM
It's a small place, like 88 seats total. The food is good and so is the service. The menu is a little limited but everything is good. The entrance is a little hard to find from the parking lot. You have to take the stairs next to the pro shop. There's not a sign or anything.

TheRustyScupper
09-29-2007, 02:53 PM
1) If you can't get a ADR elsewhere, it will do.
2) With all the websites/posts, if Turf was that great, you would have heard.

ttccluvsdis
09-29-2007, 03:11 PM
This was by far our favorite meal. The food was soooooo good, and the service was the best we had all week. My girls had a ton of fun with the stick pony races. The waitress gave them a certificate and a little toy horse when they completed the race. The Chef came to our table when we complimented the food. The Chef keeps recipe cards of the food and will hand them out if you ask.
The dessert was to die for.

I have suggested this meal to numerous people since our trip in August, and everyone of them has come back and thanked me.

We were just talking about what meals to do next year, and this was on the top of everyone's list.

Traci

DWHUBBY
09-29-2007, 03:54 PM
We ate there in August and loved it. The food was incredible and the best part is that since not many people put it on their "priority list" for places to eat, it is fairly easy to get an ADR.
It cound be considered one of the "diamond in the rough" restaurants...definitely worth trying.:thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
09-29-2007, 04:29 PM
:mickey:We have dined there several times and have always enjoyed the food and the service. I think that you will enjoy.

KBMaggs
10-01-2007, 07:00 PM
We have had both lunches and dinners at the Turf Club. The food was very good, service always friendly and it's a pretty quiet, relaxing place to dine. :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
10-02-2007, 02:50 PM
We ate there in August and loved it. The food was incredible and the best part is that since not many people put it on their "priority list" for places to eat, it is fairly easy to get an ADR.
It cound be considered one of the "diamond in the rough" restaurants...definitely worth trying.:thumbsup:

John, nice to see you back!!

We ate there in May and the service was excellent, the food was also great. The steaks were cooked to perfection, juicy and tender. Very good meal.

Disdude
10-07-2007, 12:46 AM
This was by far our favorite meal. The food was soooooo good, and the service was the best we had all week.
Traci

While waiting for DME to take us to the airport, we decided to check this restaurant out and kill some time. We were pleasantly surprised. I had the Rib-eye sandwich and it was the most flavorful, well put together meal I've had at Disney.

It's now on our list of must do's.