PDA

View Full Version : Another ? about MNSSHP - tickets

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
09-28-2007, 10:58 PM
On the Intercot FAQ section, the ticket prices are listed as:
Gate Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $48.94
Child (age 3-9) $42.55

Gate Pricing subject to availability, many nights will sell out in advance.

Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $41.49
Child (age 3-9) $35.10

MNSSHP goes from 7pm-midnight. If I'm ONLY coming for the MNSSHP, will the one ticket (price listed above) be all I need, or will I need to buy an additional park admission ticket?

pixiegoose
09-28-2007, 11:26 PM
If you're just going to MK for the Party, you just need the one MNSSHP ticket. That will allow you in for the party starting at 4 pm. If you want to get in earlier than that, you would need a separate admission ticket.

KAJUNKING
09-29-2007, 03:36 AM
If you're just going to MK for the Party, you just need the one MNSSHP ticket. That will allow you in for the party starting at 4 pm. If you want to get in earlier than that, you would need a separate admission ticket.

this is correct, i was just at the party on 9/21 and it is worth every penny, the fireworks are worth it alone, a lot of people will tell you that the best place to watch them is in front of the castle but we saw them in fantasyland, near pooh and let me tell you it was the best experience Ive had at the world, at one point the fireworks go 360 and it was after 9 pm and i swear it looked like it was daylight, make sure you see the 2nd parade it is awesome and a lot less crowded than the first, good luck :mickey:

crltkcagle
09-30-2007, 07:27 PM
You only need your MNSSHP ticket. Have a great time!