PDA

View Full Version : stickers

Suz36
09-28-2007, 10:14 PM
I've seen people with stickers, from CMs and characters. Are they something you can ask for, or is it just a "magical moment" kind of thing that happens spontaneously?

pixiesmimi
09-28-2007, 11:41 PM
The CMs just give them out randomly. I saw one giving them out before a parade one night. Then one gave me some for my grandchildren when I was buying gifts at DTD. She asked if the toys were for the same child and I told her that it was two different children and she gave me enough for both. I never could figure out why giving out stickers would be so great but my grandchildren loved them.

JPL
09-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah I have had some stuck on me from time to time :mickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
09-29-2007, 09:49 AM
we get them all the time. DD loves when she gets mickey stickers. also, stop by one of the DVC sites--you can get really cute stickers there too.

kadesha
09-29-2007, 09:58 AM
We got them all the time on our last trip. Specifically, my girls got about 10 each from harmony barber shop. They also got them at the World of Disney store. I can't even remember where else, but I know we got them daily.

joelkfla
09-29-2007, 10:58 AM
It's common to see cm's giving them out to guests waiting for a parade or exiting a park. Custodial cm's often have them, too.

Just look for someone holding a coiled strip of them. If the cm holding them doesn't offer when you walk by, it's OK to ask.

crltkcagle
09-30-2007, 07:24 PM
My kids got them every time we turned around. They also got a ton of the tattoo's. But it's probably because my a 2 year old ds was constantly screaming and the cm's were always trying to make him smile.

Gottaluvgoof
09-30-2007, 08:26 PM
My son had his haircut at the Barber Shop on Main Street, and when the CM was through cutting, she gave him a roll of Mickey Stickers. There were at least 20 or so on the roll. It was great because I daycare kids, so when I got back home, they all received a Mickey Sticker and were thrilled! :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-30-2007, 09:13 PM
We got them at our resort, at the barbershop, everytime we turned around. They were asking trivia questions in the gift shop at our resort (ASMu) and giving them to people whether they answered correctly or not.

WTDing
10-01-2007, 12:38 PM
We seemed to get the coiled Mickey head stickers all of the time. We also got Mickey's Clubhouse Halloween tattoos from a CM while waiting in line to see Aladin, Jasmine and Genie.

The kids also got several different buttons from different places. I think my favorite were the Junior Bellman buttons the kids got while waiting for Magical Express back to the airport. The kids also got copies of the Disney magazine and some other pamphlets from the same CM.

Bus drivers also handed out buttons when we were there 2 weeks ago. I think we also got Junior Security stickers from the bag check area one day as well as Indy Speedway driver's licenses.

The kids picked up a lot of free stuff along the way.

TheRustyScupper
10-01-2007, 01:24 PM
1) Stickers are available at almsot every store register or resort.
2) Just ask for them.
3) Unless they are out, you will get 1-4 of them.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-01-2007, 01:54 PM
That's cool...I didn't know that you could ask for them.

We've gotten them from time to time as well, both for me, and DD (poor DH never gets any...maybe they figure a man doesn't want them).

We use some in our scrapbook, other DD sticks on her shirt...she loves getting them! :mickey:

goofysbabe
10-01-2007, 02:54 PM
My children received stickers while waiting in lines where we could chat with the CM's. Our last trip was during their birthdays and while waiting for American Adventure to start, the CM chatted with my :crazy:children to find out about their birthdays - she left and came back with some cool stickers for them to play with in line (they could build race cars) and she took my daughter away where Goofy wished her a happy birthday over the phone.:wishes::pixie: SOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL. Guess if you get the right CM's and you treat them well all kinda good things happen!

Lynn J Mc
10-02-2007, 08:49 AM
The Vacation Club kiosks have a totally different set of stickers. I am 40 and was handed a ton of them just for stopping and looking at the brochure. The lady didn't try to sell me or anything. My niece received more stickers at the Contemporary than anywhere.

BrownEyedGrrl
10-02-2007, 01:18 PM
My boys got a lot given to them last year. They were handed out pretty randomly, and pretty often. A couple times, CM's would give them a long sheet of 10 or so apiece. In fact, we have a pic of my oldest leaving DD, and he's covered head to toe in them! :mickey: My sister and BIL brought some back a couple weeks ago for my two boys and my foster daughters. So, it looks like they got quite a few as well. Kids love stickers I guess, and we were glad for the daily "free souvenirs!" :D