PDA

View Full Version : New Magic Kingdom Events CD released Today [Merged Threads]

JPL
09-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Well Disney has finally given in to all the fan requests and released a New CD containing music from the Special Events

The Tracks include:
Hallowishes
The Boo to You Halloween Parade
Enchanted Adventures Parade
Magic, Music & Mayhem
Halloween Villians Mix and Mingle
Pirate & Princess "Main Street Yo Ho"
Dream Along with Mickey

It retails for $24.98

KAJUNKING
09-29-2007, 03:14 AM
will these songs be featured on intercot radio?

DisneyDudet
09-29-2007, 04:38 AM
I assume they are available at the parks and WoD?

DizneyRox
09-29-2007, 07:36 AM
I"ve heard they are only available on party nights at the park. Would be nice to have a real release though, I'd hate to have to obtain these through unofficial means.

DisneyDudet
09-29-2007, 10:50 AM
If they are only available at party events, looks like I will be getting it NEXT FRIDAY!

No Christmas Music on it?

JPL
09-29-2007, 11:17 AM
will these songs be featured on intercot radio?

Some already are and others will be comign soon after I purchase the CD on the 12th :thumbsup:

No Christmas Music on it?

I have a feeling we will be seeing a Christmas CD at the start of MVMCP featuring the Christmas Party :santa:

DisneyDudet
09-29-2007, 12:08 PM
I may need to get some friends who are going to a MVMCP to hook me up with a Christmas one!

I'll be buying the CD on the 12 as well! Add it too my GROWING repertoire!

The Flying Dutchman
10-03-2007, 07:50 PM
The Mrs ordered the Special Events CD (with the MNSSHP songs on it, ie Boo to you) and I was wondering if anyone had it yet and what they thought of it. We are really excited for it because the songs were really good in person.
We were able to purchase the CD by calling the disney merchandise phone line, so for those of you who were worried that it was only available at the parties should have nothing to fear.

Let me know if you have it already and what you think of it!
:pirate:

JPL
10-03-2007, 07:59 PM
This topis is already being discussed here

MK Events CD (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=116899)

I will add that the Disney music gurus I have heard from who purchased it do not give the CD a very high rating when it comes to the mix and production value of the CD. Now keep in mind these are the pickiest Disney music fans on the planet saying this. I plan to pruchase when I attend the party next week so can tell you more after I give it a listen :music:

JPL
10-04-2007, 10:30 AM
I may need to get some friends who are going to a MVMCP to hook me up with a Christmas one!

It seems they decide to sell the events one via Mail Order now so maybe they will do the same for the Christmas CD if it comes out :thumbsup:

DisneyDudet
10-04-2007, 07:18 PM
It seems they decide to sell the events one via Mail Order now so maybe they will do the same for the Christmas CD if it comes out :thumbsup:

Yes, I have heard MANY people are able to call and order it, without proof of being at the party, which is fine for me. I just want to make sure there's one left for me!

If they do release a Christmas one, I will gladly call them and see if I can order it!

The only problem is, I'm not bringing a CD player on my trip next week, so, how am I going to listen to it????

See you there, Jeff!

Melanie
10-04-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm so glad they finally released this music. :mpumpkin:

JPL
10-05-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm so glad they finally released this music. :mpumpkin:

Mel,

If you wanted the music you should have asked :D

JPL
10-17-2007, 10:46 PM
I picked up my copy of the CD during the the 10th Anniversary Party and had a chance to listen to it on the train ride home from work. I have to say it's quite entertaining and definately worth the money:thumbsup:

DisneyDudet
10-18-2007, 05:25 AM
I picked up my copy of the CD during the the 10th Anniversary Party and had a chance to listen to it on the train ride home from work. I have to say it's quite entertaining and definately worth the money:thumbsup:

I agree! I looked all round for it the night of the MNSSHP meet, but couldn't find it! There was one little stack near one register, but the rest were tucked away in the CD section of the Emporium. I would have thought they would have been all over! For a while, I was afraid they sold them all!

I listened to it A LONG time ago, and I still have "This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!" stuck in my head! I can't even sleep!

Red Randal
10-19-2007, 05:08 PM
I agree! I looked all round for it the night of the MNSSHP meet, but couldn't find it! There was one little stack near one register, but the rest were tucked away in the CD section of the Emporium. I would have thought they would have been all over! For a while, I was afraid they sold them all!

I couldn't find them during the meet either. I just thought their existence was a myth. Oh well, there's always Ebay. ;)

I heard that "boo to you" song so many times during the party that I'm not particularly jonesin for it now anyway. Haha.

DisneyDudet
10-19-2007, 06:15 PM
I couldn't find them during the meet either. I just thought their existence was a myth. Oh well, there's always Ebay. ;)

I heard that "boo to you" song so many times during the party that I'm not particularly jonesin for it now anyway. Haha.

I could NOT get that music out of my head! But hey, I love it!

I'm waiting for someone to put it on Myspace so I can have Hallowishes as my song!

I'm listening to it right now!

conorsmom2000
10-20-2007, 09:32 AM
I'm a little late to this thread :blush: but I'm so glad that I saw it - I've been looking for some of those Halloween songs since we were there last year! I'll have to give Disney Merchandising a call to see if I can get my hands on it!! :mickey: