PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the DL 6 CD set?

DisneyDudet
09-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone has the 6 CD set they released a while back for the 50th.

I am looking for the entire original Tiki Room show, and was wondering if it had it on there.

Thanks guys!

JPL
09-28-2007, 09:41 PM
I don't have the set but I know the Original Tiki Room show is floating around out there it was released as part of the Disneyland Forever CDs they sold at the parks complete with pre-show and barker bird tracks :thumbsup: It also plays on Intercot Radio :mickey:

MartyS
09-28-2007, 09:52 PM
I have the Disneyland Forever files on my HD- the Tiki stuff is on 5 separate files. Be glad to email 'em. They are called: Tiki Garden, Tiki room war chant, Let's all sing like the birdies sing, Barker Bird, and Finale

DisneyDudet
09-29-2007, 12:09 AM
I don't have the set but I know the Original Tiki Room show is floating around out there it was released as part of the Disneyland Forever CDs they sold at the parks complete with pre-show and barker bird tracks :thumbsup: It also plays on Intercot Radio :mickey:

Yes, I have been listening to it on Intercot Radio, and I can't get enough of it! In fact, it is playing right now! I just want it all the time!!

I have the Disneyland Forever files on my HD- the Tiki stuff is on 5 separate files. Be glad to email 'em. They are called: Tiki Garden, Tiki room war chant, Let's all sing like the birdies sing, Barker Bird, and Finale

That would be amazing! I'll PM you my email address.

I've been looking around for the files, and have found some, on some shady sites. I don't want to download them, for fear of viruses.

DMApixie
09-29-2007, 12:27 AM
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone has the 6 CD set they released a while back for the 50th.

I am looking for the entire original Tiki Room show, and was wondering if it had it on there.

Thanks guys!

Are you talking about the "Musical History of Disneyland" CD set? I have that set. It is 6 CDs and has a lot of the old attractions that my DD and I love listening to. It does have the entire show including the Barker Bird and the enchanted garden pre-show, broken down to three tracks. Love, love, LOVE it! I can try to send them to you, if you PM me. I am not very good at this tech stuff. LOL

DisneyDudet
09-29-2007, 12:40 AM
Yes! That CD!

Thanks, but I think I'm going to go ahead and purchase it from my favorite Disney CD website. There are things I would like to have, and asking for all of them would just be rude! Haha. There are things that I've been looking for, and I've found that they have it on there!

Does it have the voices and speaking from the attractions on it?

DMApixie
09-29-2007, 02:08 AM
Yes! That CD!

Does it have the voices and speaking from the attractions on it?

Yes, yes they do!!! :D

The CD's have several attractions that have the entire show both past and present. I get a real kick listening to the Golden Horseshoe Review, America Sings and the Submarine Voyage. They also have ambient sounds/music that you hear/heard throughout the park as well as ride music.

The CD's are set up by the different lands, so if you were to listen to them in order 1-5, you start at Main Street and go left thru Adventureland, New Orleans Square, Critter Country, Frontierland, Fantasyland, Mickey's Toontown and Tomorrowland. (Almost as good as being there...almost!) The 6th disc has the seasonal attractions (HM Holiday, CBJ Christmas, IASW Holiday...all with the speaking parts), the Main Street Electrical Parade and Fantasmic!

Can you tell I LOVE these CDs? :blush:

DisneyDudet
09-29-2007, 10:47 AM
Well, I think I will buy them tonight! They sound great, and I found a great deal!

DisneyDudet
10-03-2007, 12:08 AM
I ordered the CD set on the Barnes and Noble website. I'm a member, and received a very nice discount, plus a free booklight and free shipping, all for less than $90! I suggest ordering these from Barnes and Noble!

LibertyTreeGal
10-03-2007, 08:10 AM
I have it too, can't recommend it highly enough -- it has EVERYTHING, including the ORIGINAL Golden Horsheshoe Review!