PDA

View Full Version : Picture taker question...

DisneyTeen
09-27-2007, 08:00 PM
my question is this, how late do the CM's take pictures on Main Street? We are ariving late on a Tuesday (by late I mean getting to the park around 6:30 and Wishes at 8) Are the CM still out there that late? To get our picture in front of the castle this late is the best bet to go with another guest in the park?
Reason I am asking is because I am going to be asking a "question" and want to make sure I get a picture of it...

catsmommy555
09-27-2007, 08:28 PM
I have seen them there all night until usually the park closing. Sometimes a little harder to get a pic if Main street is really busy.

WDWFanatic
09-27-2007, 09:02 PM
We've had pictures taken at night, even after wishes.

I hope you get the answer you want to your "question"! Maybe you can check out Franc's while you are there:secret:

dolphinmickey9170
09-27-2007, 09:06 PM
I have seen them there until park closing, but also as you head toward to tomorrow land, there is a little place where there is another CM taking photos with the castle behind you. If the Main Street CM is too busy, maybe this one won't be. Good luck with the "?"

cal5755
09-27-2007, 10:07 PM
They will definately be out when you get there... That is awesome... I wish you luck with your question and can't wait to hear about it and see some pictures!!!

TFrauts
09-28-2007, 05:04 PM
We were there in August, and we got our picture taken after wishes...we were just holding back, we didn't care about beating the croud!! We were one of the last ones in the park, and we actually couldn't believe they were still willing to take our picture!!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
09-28-2007, 09:18 PM
the CMs will be all over taking pictures of it! I have seen I don't know how many "questions" asked in front of the castle, on main street, etc. and the CMs love to take pics! We have seen the guy ask a photographer really non-nonchalantly to take a pic and let them know what is going on... he will bring up 2 or 3 other photogs and go to town!

GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN, and SMILE!!!!!!!

LoriMistress
09-28-2007, 11:57 PM
PP photographers are there an hour before opening (for breakfast ADRs), until the park closes.

pixiesmimi
09-28-2007, 11:59 PM
We had our pictures taken about that same time and the photographers would wait and get a picture each time the castle changed colors. So we have basically the same pose with the castle in all different colors in the background. We had pictures taken right up until we left the park at close to midnight.

biodtl
10-05-2007, 09:24 PM
We've never had a problem getting a photo all the way up until closing, so you should be fine. Good luck and an early congrats!