PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP- When are you going and what are you dressing up as!?

Dreamer7080
09-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Hey everyone! My family just got back from buying our costumes and it got us very excited for MNSSHP! We're going on October 12th, with I guess half of intercot! :mpumpkin:

I will be Athena, my parents will be pirates, and my brother is going as a penguin!

I was just curious if the rest of you will be dressing up, and if you are, what are you dressing up as?

:pumpkin::bat::ghost::blackcat::frank::witch:

crltkcagle
09-27-2007, 08:33 PM
we went to the party on the 14th and i was a purple fairy, my ds's were a ninja, a policeman, and woody. my dh wore a shirt that said I am the treat. of course we were all soaking wet because of the rain.

Catwillow
09-27-2007, 10:19 PM
I'll be there on the 30th....dressed up as Maleficient. My best friend is going as Fairy Godmother. Then we will have one of Speed McQueens Pit Crew with us, Pocohantus, Mulan, Tinker Belle and a Ninja (I think). It's going to be sooooo awesome!!!!!

Kathleen

garthbarth1
09-27-2007, 10:44 PM
We are here right now and going tomorrow night!! My husband and I are going as Pirates...I am so exctied I can barley stand it!!!

dml
09-27-2007, 10:46 PM
I went to MNSSHP last October with my family and had a great time! I was minnie mouse, my brother was jack sparrow, and my parents were cinderella and prince charming.

:mickey::mickey:

McGoofy
09-28-2007, 12:33 AM
We are going on Halloween night!!:ghost::pumpkin::blackcat::mpumpkin:

Dressing up is half the fun! There are 13 of us in our party. Here's what we've got:

My family: Ghostly Gent, Ghostly lady, and our 9 year old son got a cool gravedigger costume. We cannot wait to take our family portrait in front of the Huanted Mansion.

The other 10 adults are going as Superman & Supergirl, Batman & Batgirl, The Count of Monte Cristo, Marie Antoinette (complete with great "scar" makeup around her neck!), Belle & The Beast, and our last 2 friends haven't quite decided, but they want to do some kind of "Men in Black" outfits.

Dracula766
09-28-2007, 08:11 AM
I'll be there in 6 days!!!

I'm going dressed as an overworked graphic designer in dire need of a turkey leg and a Dole Whip :D

BethieTink
09-28-2007, 08:44 AM
DH and I are going on the 8th!! Can't wait.

After sweltering 2 years ago dressed as Tinkerbell, I decided to go with something (hopefully) cooler. We will be Mouseketeers. Have the Mickey Mouse Club Shirts with our names on it and we will pick up ears and have our name embroidered on them when we get down there. Any suggestions on the best place to pick them up?

I am hoping to get a really good picture of us on Main Street with the Castle in the background and use it for our Christmas Cards.

FatherForce
09-28-2007, 10:01 AM
I'll be there on the 18th dressed as Julius Ceasar

Fantasmic
09-28-2007, 10:04 AM
I went on the 14th September as a Zebra :number1:

TheFoo
09-28-2007, 10:29 AM
October 16th and 18th
There will be 4 of us:
2 Jedi, Peter Pan and Wendy

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-28-2007, 12:19 PM
we went to the party on the 14th and i was a purple fairy, my ds's were a ninja, a policeman, and woody. my dh wore a shirt that said I am the treat. of course we were all soaking wet because of the rain.

Was your son from Naruto? Because I think I remember talking to him, if he was.

I will be dressing as Ariel in her Kiss the Girl outfit (the blue one with the black corset). My friends will be Alice, Hatter, Tigerlily, and we aren't sure who the last one is going as yet. Then again, we also don't know when we are going because we only get a discount on certain days and we need to still get all our costumes.

By the way, I am loving the HM costume idea that was mention. Make sure you stop by the Emporium so I can see!!

crltkcagle
09-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Was your son from Naruto? Because I think I remember talking to him, if he was.

I will be dressing as Ariel in her Kiss the Girl outfit (the blue one with the black corset). My friends will be Alice, Hatter, Tigerlily, and we aren't sure who the last one is going as yet. Then again, we also don't know when we are going because we only get a discount on certain days and we need to still get all our costumes.

By the way, I am loving the HM costume idea that was mention. Make sure you stop by the Emporium so I can see!!

Yep that was him!

pixiegoose
09-28-2007, 03:08 PM
DH and I went last Friday, Sept 21st and we had fun. I was Tinkerbell and he was a pirate.

PlutoLover
09-28-2007, 05:12 PM
I went last year with my family Sept 29th, we all dressed up, my 62 yr old mother fulfilled her dream of being Snow White BUT I have to say my husband and I were the hit!! We dressed as Jack and Sally, starting on the bus ride over people kept asking if they could take pictures. We had a bunch of CM's come up to us and say how awesome we looked and the guests thought we worked there. I even had one of the skeletons in the parade make a big deal about me :yay:

I'm new to the boards so I don't even know if I can but I wish I knew how to post a picture :mickey:

Pipalotta
09-28-2007, 05:56 PM
I'm new to the boards so I don't even know if I can but I wish I knew how to post a picture :mickey:

I am pretty sure you can upload your picture to a photo hosting site and then post a link to the picture here.

PlutoLover
09-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the help Pipalotta :jack:

Here's the pictures

jack and sally (http://www.layne-and-carlos.com/photos/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=2095)

the whole Halloween Family (http://www.layne-and-carlos.com/photos/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=2089)

laward32
09-28-2007, 07:10 PM
[quote=Catwillow;1432097]I'll be there on the 30th....dressed up as Maleficient. My best friend is going as Fairy Godmother. Then we will have one of Speed McQueens Pit Crew with us, Pocohantus, Mulan, Tinker Belle and a Ninja (I think). It's going to be sooooo awesome!!!!!

My family is going on the 30th too. We are also staying at SSR&S and will be there Oct 26-Nov 2.
My oldest daughter is going as Alice in Wonderland and my youngest daughter is going as Jesse from Toy Story 2. I wanted to go as Tiger Lily, but cannot find an outfit for her (that's not ridiculously priced). Now I am torn between Elizabeth Swann in her geisha outfit or Princess Leia. Can't wait until I am in the World!!!:mickey:
Hope to see ya there.

mrsgaribaldi
09-29-2007, 09:07 AM
I went last year with my family Sept 29th, we all dressed up, my 62 yr old mother fulfilled her dream of being Snow White BUT I have to say my husband and I were the hit!! We dressed as Jack and Sally, starting on the bus ride over people kept asking if they could take pictures. We had a bunch of CM's come up to us and say how awesome we looked and the guests thought we worked there. I even had one of the skeletons in the parade make a big deal about me :yay:

Great costumes :thumbsup:

DisneyDudet
09-30-2007, 02:23 AM
OK guys. I'm going to reveal our "outfits" for the Oct 12 MNSSHP. We will hit up some events with the Intercot gang, so I guess some would like to know who I am!

We will be going as the gang from Ellen's Energy Adventure (Universe of Energy).

Dad is Bill Nye (The Science Guy)
Mom is "Ellen"
And I am "Judy".

I put "" on some of us b/c we are not in *full costume*, like dad will be.

I was wanting to keep this a secret so no one else would copy it, but, our outfits are too original to be copied, I think!

LovinWDW
09-30-2007, 09:07 AM
We're going to the party on the 28th and 31st of Oct. We had so much fun last year we decided to do it two nights again. I love the parade! Best one that Disney does IMO. Our girls are going to be Wendy and Tinkerbell. They're trying to get Daddy into green tights to be Peter Pan. He's not buying it though. See you there! Boo to You!

CandleontheWater
09-30-2007, 02:50 PM
we're going on the 23rd, I'm so excited! I don't think we're going to dress up though, we have a work Halloween party to go to on the 27th so we're going to save our costume creativity for that.