PDA

View Full Version : Got dd's bday dinner res done!

murphy1
09-27-2007, 05:00 PM
I think this will be fun for we girls. She is turning six. We are doing, of course, a bunch of char. meals and MNSSHP, so it occurred to me to do something special for her bday celebration. I thought about CG and Jiko, etc (they like grown up restaurants), tried Luau and Mickey's bbq (not available, duh) and then it hit me, GF cafe! The girls love going to GF and didn't want to do another character meal, so I called this a.m. and got a good seating after our day at MK. I am ordering her a personalized cake from the bakery there, too. We will probably take a little spin around the monorail leaving MK and then get off at GF for our dinner. I usually let them buy a souvenier at Poly, so I might let the girls get something there or GF shop (I love Basin, so I might have to swing by there for me!) I'm so excited!!

AbeeNormal
09-27-2007, 10:36 PM
:cloud9:Ohhh... to be six again.... Wish her a Happy, Happy Birthday:cake::birthday:

illini
09-28-2007, 10:20 AM
That sounds just perfect! My oldest DD is the same way-- wanting grown up over typical kid places.

Alas, I'll be having CM for breakie and Akershus for dinner on my youngest DD's 5th. Wanna trade?

murphy1
09-28-2007, 05:20 PM
LOL Julie!! No, thanks! We'll have enough on our plate so to speak.

KarenP
09-28-2007, 06:45 PM
Sounds like fun. I love GF Cafe! I hope you all have a wonderful birthday dinner!

SBETigg
09-28-2007, 07:40 PM
GF Cafe, wonderful! It's lovely. What a great place for her birthday. I love shopping there, too! Enjoy!

cal5755
09-28-2007, 10:17 PM
AWWW what a magical Birthday she will have!! Have lots of fun!